Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

For anyone that wants to use the Bludgeon Brothers entrance for Harper & Rowan, this workaround still works. Form a team with 2 random guys, give them the entrance, save and then go back and edit the members to Rowan & Harper. It works.

Also, think for Harper's solo entrance, ima just give him Rowan's trons since that's what he used last at HIAC. I don't need to hear that loop of his theme, I'm okay with him coming out to the Bludgeon Brothers theme lmao

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope not being able to mirror the entire face in CAW mode is a bug and not an intended design choice.

Also, probably not a bug, but Its frustrating that we can't put logos on Murphy's tights.

Yeah I got a cheer/boo/mix option.

I noticed it's missing in Universe mode.

Also, it seems that attempting to download any CAWs that contain any locked or DLC parts, you will get a message that you haven't unlocked or purchased those characters they're from even though you have.

I swear, somethings going on with the AI reversal rate. even with me going in and lowering the finisher reversal rate, it reverses my finisher almost every, single, time.

Have you tried raising the finisher reversal rate? I know last year some of the sliders were bugged and if you lowered sliders the game would recognize it as a raise. Wouldn't be surprised to see this bug return this year.

Ok, I'm not insane, the match card In Universe changes and double book people if you quit out of a running card and come back later, had that 2 times now, it seems like the CPU is constantly removing my WWE champion from matches, which is Pete Dunne. Maybe because he's still at the NXT roster too? F'n weird.

Anyone else noticed that?

Edit:

Also, noticed a few days ago that my women's tag team champions weren't getting announced as such in her single entrances, but now New Day in his tag entrances also weren't announced as tag champs (oh and no "Ohhhh WWE Universe" text anymore, the trombone also made no sound).

Anyone else noticing the same?

It boggles my mind that they realease this game yearly with a ton of glitches. You would think 2K and THQ before them has the easiest job in the world since they are just releasing the same damn game from last year with a roster upgrade and some gameplay tweaks.

Recoding, and yearly mandatory release date. I also believe they need WWEs permission to delay the game as well.

It boggles my mind that they realease this game yearly with a ton of glitches. You would think 2K and THQ before them has the easiest job in the world since they are just releasing the same damn game from last year with a roster upgrade and some gameplay tweaks.

The game has less than a year's worth of development. It's not easy at all.

There's a glitch with downloading arenas. When you go the use them, the turnbuckles are set to default, some bright white light is shining off the outside padding, which is also white. And the ring aprons are white.

So at this moment, unless you go edit downloaded arenas, that's a broken feature.

Is anyone else having trouble with the non Roman/Womens Revolution Towers? Like, I'll edit Buddy Murphy's moveset giving him the Kamigoye and Pumphandle Neckbreaker as Signatures and switching out the Deadlift Yokosuka Cutter for the Multiple Powerbombs but when I go back into the matches to play, its the same default moveset.

Asuka's second attire doesn't have a mask or robe during entrance. Except when she goes to remove it. :lol:

That is a problem with all Showcase models. Since there is no entrance in Showcase, the models don't have an entrance attire. Unless at the point required by the entrance motion. Kinda dumb.

Did anyone try that issue we had last year where, for e.g., Charlotte removes her robe in the entrance but she is wearing another inside? Because you have given her one while creating an attire but the entrance already gives her one for that one spot where she removes it.

I'm having problems downloading characters that require DLC parts. the game won't let me download wweaddict4life's Cactus Jack or Dude Love because it requires Mankind DLC. I own the DLC and downloaded.

or there was a random Hollywood Hogan the game won't let me download because it requires Hogan DLC and Hall and Nash purchased. I own Hogan DOC and downloaded and everything is purchased and unlocked including Hall and Nash in game.

any else having this problem and suggestions to help with this?

I'm having problems downloading characters that require DLC parts. the game won't let me download wweaddict4life's Cactus Jack or Dude Love because it requires Mankind DLC. I own the DLC and downloaded.

or there was a random Hollywood Hogan the game won't let me download because it requires Hogan DLC and Hall and Nash purchased. I own Hogan DOC and downloaded and everything is purchased and unlocked including Hall and Nash in game.

I am having the same issue except mine is Hollywood Hogan and Ribbie

I wish I knew the issue as I have both unlocked

I am having the same issue except mine is Hollywood Hogan and Ribbie

I wish I knew the issue as I have both unlocked

Archived