Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

Roderick Strong is just walking like a manager in the 4-man UE entrance when using alternate attires instead of being part of the mocapped entrance

Also victory motions with alternate attires are glitched, they just stand there

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a huge thing, but the NXT UK Takeover arena has yellow ropes instead of white. Being the only NXT UK arena in the game, kinda sucks it ain't completely accurate lol

The rest of the arena looks great though. Venue is too dark for me to tell though if it's actually the Royal Albert Hall or just the Hammerstein Ballroom in disguise lmao

Random ass UE logo on the bottom of Kyle O'Reilly's shirt for no reason lol

Not a huge thing, but the NXT UK Takeover arena has yellow ropes instead of white. Being the only NXT UK arena in the game, kinda sucks it ain't completely accurate lol

The rest of the arena looks great though. Venue is too dark for me to tell though if it's actually the Royal Albert Hall or just the Hammerstein Ballroom in disguise lmao

Random ass UE logo on the bottom of Kyle O'Reilly's shirt for no reason lol

Well it shouldn't be either of those as it's the Blackpool Takeover.

We can't add females to male factions at all

MyCareer

I was trying to recreate Becky and her Savages smh

I think the game is based off the 2K18 engine cos you couldnt do that in 2K18 either but brought back for 19

The "Boo/Cheer" option is also gone, as well as the ability to choose which mid match interference you want and when you choose a character in Universe mode, you don't see the logo of the brand they're in anymore, so yeah, would make sense.

F'n sucks so bad.

Roderick Strong is just walking like a manager in the 4-man UE entrance when using alternate attires instead of being part of the mocapped entrance

Also victory motions with alternate attires are glitched, they just stand there

Well you're lucky, when I do UE in a 4 man match I only get the 3 man entrance and Roddy teleports in at the start of the match :lol:

Tried to download some CAWS for Universe Mode, and all the different ones downloaded, got the name of the first CAW I downloaded (e.g. Pac). So, then they were without any moveset, entrance, attributes, nothing...

Guess I won't play Universe Mode until they patched it in (luckily) along the next two weeks...

The "Boo/Cheer" option is also gone, as well as the ability to choose which mid match interference you want and when you choose a character in Universe mode, you don't see the logo of the brand they're in anymore, so yeah, would make sense.

F'n sucks so bad.

I still have that actually. I went through the whole roster yesterday updating alignments and crowd reactions lol

F'n sucks so bad.

I still have that actually. I went through the whole roster yesterday updating alignments and crowd reactions lol

You can still choose boo or cheer, but the slider is gone. Like you can choose cheer for a superstar and then click on it and it opens a slider to edit how much they cheer/boo the superstar.

That slider still exists in your game?

if you go into roster then edit superstar the option is there, 6 times i've tried to edit kanes entrance to 98 and its crashed every single time, soft crashes on saving, soft crashes on preview, hard crashes when trying to play as him, lets just say its made broadcasting on twitch a pain in the arse

Archived