Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

played with Humberto for the first time. springboard moves are buggy as shit. i was on the apron trying to slingshot in, he warps into the ring and does a handspring enzuigiri.

that is odd. i've never seen that. what move does he have assigned? does it always happen with this move?

it happened every time i tried it. i dont know what he has assigned, i didnt check. i turned the game off after i lost a match because Resiliency didnt work.

RT + Y (or triangle)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

played with Humberto for the first time. springboard moves are buggy as shit. i was on the apron trying to slingshot in, he warps into the ring and does a handspring enzuigiri.

that is odd. i've never seen that. what move does he have assigned? does it always happen with this move?

it happened every time i tried it. i dont know what he has assigned, i didnt check. i turned the game off after i lost a match because Resiliency didnt work.

RT + Y (or triangle)

oh my god...are you the guy whose name we cant say but we love and miss so much?

you dont have to answer that.

RT + Y (or triangle)
oh my god...are you the guy whose name we cant say but we love and miss so much?

you dont have to answer that.

I knew it :lol:

Having given this game some rate credit the other day, having not had any game breaking bugs Im now starting to get more and more. In universe mode its becoming unplayable, and I mean literally unplayable. You click to go in to the next show and no matter what the match is, leaving it default, editing it, anything. The match load screen soon turns to the blue PlayStation error screen. Cant get any matches to load.

Releasing a game in this state is one thing, to continue to be silent with the coverage these issues have had is ridiculous and makes 2k look utterly shit. I know there was a patch on release day, but clearly there was still a hell of a lot of stuff that needed fixing. Even a tweet saying were working on the next patch, were sorry for the issues affecting the game, the patch will be available on... to not even apologise to a loyal fan base for the amount of glitches, bugs and everything else is really really poor.

if you guys pay attention there is a key member on this forum who has confirmed an upcoming patch multiple times. so i dont know about you guys, but the next thing i wanna see or hear from 2K is patch notes.

I have had this game since it was released on Tuesday, and yes I have saw a lot of these bugs & glitches including using Jeff Hardy's Arm bands (Over the moon there in this year) on my CAW and for one of them becoming totally stupid looking looks like the Terminator arm, Created wrestlers being named the same as the first one created in universe mode.

But in certain ways I don't think it is as bad as people are making on I am on PC Xbox and PS4 and on the PC I have completed one of the towers (Forgot which one but it was a lights out Woman's Tower) and had no glitches I have completed a MMC with Sasha Banks(Current) and Mark Andrews winning in the end, and also had numerous one on ones and Tag Matches and they was only minimum glitches, The main one that glitched for me was a Tag team Tournament Mustache Mountain went for the NXT Tag titles (Old School) and won the tournament, But after the Final match it changed MM Route to the final to Stone Cold and The Rock and made me defend the titles against a team that wasn't pictured so I played the match it turned out to be Baron Corbin and Drew Mcintyre so I defeated them and then thought it would be over after that and it did the same so I cancelled the tournament

Over all Yes this game has a lot of Bugs and Glitches but I think it has a good base and if they could patch some of the glitches would have a really good game

Over all please remember this is my opinion !

Nero

Oh, I'd definitely agree that there's a good, fun game in there somewhere but with the multitude of bugs across all game modes, it's pretty easy to not really care about that at the moment.

I'm mostly enjoying the silly little MyPlayer/Career mode but I'm still seething about the fact that I'd rather be making my CAWs. I'm not a particularly irrational person but I'm honestly paranoid that even putting logos on the MyPlayer characters will bork the mode. That's how dodgy this mess is.

YAY! I got screwed wonderfuly again!

The two weeks I'm home I won't be able to caw at all and when I get back to work and will barely have any time for that at all we will get the patch so we can do anything at all (if it doesn't break the mode entirely that is).....

Archived