Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else getting this one?

So, if you edit the titles and switch the holder and put the new holder in the match, the graphics show they hold the belt, but the belt doesn't appear during the entrance. I played a match yesterday prior to NXT actually airing of Roderick Strong as NXT North American Champion vs Keith Lee. The game announced Strong as the NXT North American Champion but the NXT North American Championship apparently has the power to turn invisible because when it came to the pre match showing, the title magically appeared. Same with Universe Mode. Andrade is my United States Champion but the title never showed up during his entrance at all but the graphics kind of did. The red border didn't but the white text and belt graphic showed. I'll post more crappy graphics as I find them.

Remake caw couldn't enter a match either. Without having anything headgear ever placed on her or copied to/from her.

Anyone else getting this? Vs screen loading into match would stall at about 75% done.

I've delete my gamesave data and my game install, going to try going in fresh.

Remake caw couldn't enter a match either. Without having anything headgear ever placed on her or copied to/from her.

Anyone else getting this? Vs screen loading into match would stall at about 75% done.

Problem is the same for any CAW with ANY logo on it. The entrance won't load.

Can't continue the MyCarerr mode thanks to this

So, I was playing 2K20 early this morning setting up my universe as I normally do. And one of my first matches was Erik Rowan vs Mojo Rawley. Rowan won of course but, during the replay at the end of the match, I noticed a little something odd. And ladies and gentlemen... may I present WWE 2K20: Matrix Edition.

gW4atPW.png

Have you got any logos using the lettering? I had the same problem until I deleted the lettering all other logos worked fine apart from a default colour glitch

Have you got any logos using the lettering? I had the same problem until I deleted the lettering all other logos worked fine apart from a default colour glitch

I'm almost positive it isn't just lettering.

Is it in under a different name? Harper's theme is the Bludgeon Brothers theme. At least that's what I got when I was putting him and Rowan together lol

Harper's entrance videos are glitched. A few second loop of his old theme are linked to most of his entrance videos, so selecting any of them causes "Swamp Gas" to play with an abnormally high volume. The only video of Harper's that isnt glitched is the titantron video.

played with Humberto for the first time. springboard moves are buggy as shit. i was on the apron trying to slingshot in, he warps into the ring and does a handspring enzuigiri.

that is odd. i've never seen that. what move does he have assigned? does it always happen with this move?

it happened every time i tried it. i dont know what he has assigned, i didnt check. i turned the game off after i lost a match because Resiliency didnt work.

Archived