Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not necessarily a bug or a glitch and not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but Billie Kay's default moveset is all fouled up. Her specials are Zelina Vega's and the rest of her moves seem to come from Peyton.

The game goes into an eternal loop or crashes on the vs. screen if you put a lot of logos on a CAW. So far I only used in game logos.

Hair glitches, dye doesn’t work, and long beards in CAWS have clipping issues with the body.

Game randomly crashes.

Most of the teeth in CAS don’t look right in certain mouth positions, especially the set with the big front teeth. Sometimes a large reddish gum line will clip through the mouth, in the middle of the mouth.

CAS scream glitches with weird textures in random areas on the Caws face, etc. For example, a couple of hair textures and the associated polygons will float through the character model.

Spme piercings don’t stay aligned with the character model’s body, such as the lip textures.

Kane doesn't have the Comeback Skill (nor Fan Favorite ability) but if you give him it, he has his comeback in the slot already.

Almost everyone is like this. Add the announce table finisher to a guy who doesnt have it and theyll almost always have their finisher or an appropriate move assigned when you do.

Was trying to test my penelope fords moveset in a match vs rhea ripley. Rhea was totally red in health and had barely any anymore, still kept kicking out of tons of finishers, signatures and everything else. Then she hits another finisher on me and I think "no worries, I gave penelope resilience" so the count starts I want to activate the resilience and none is there.

Instead I get a message on the side of the screen that I "discovered resilience" and a info window on what it is..... --_--

Isn't that a "payback" move ?

R2+Y?

Was trying to test my penelope fords moveset in a match vs rhea ripley. Rhea was totally red in health and had barely any anymore, still kept kicking out of tons of finishers, signatures and everything else. Then she hits another finisher on me and I think "no worries, I gave penelope resilience" so the count starts I want to activate the resilience and none is there.

Instead I get a message on the side of the screen that I "discovered resilience" and a info window on what it is..... --_--

Isn't that a "payback" move ?

R2+Y?

Yep and as the description says you should be able to use it when you are down for the Count to break free. Both my paybacks were available and when I tried to use it it only popped up the info that I "discovered" the move but it didn't appear so I can use it like it should have.

Instead the count continued until the end and I had no chance in hell to kick out anymore at all.

Um, I just have a question, is it a glitch or a bug that movesets doesnt seems to connect with Universe mode?

I edited Adam Cole and the Undisputed Era Movesets for universe mode, but when I went to universe mode, and I checked them out, they were still the same default one before I edited it.

Plz don't tell me Movesets are no longer linked to Universe mode, it gotta be a bug, right?

Um, I just have a question, is it a glitch or a bug that movesets doesnt seems to connect with Universe mode?

I edited Adam Cole and the Undisputed Era Movesets for universe mode, but when I went to universe mode, and I checked them out, they were still the same default one before I edited it.

Plz don't tell me Movesets are no longer linked to Universe mode, it gotta be a bug, right?

They are no longer linked. It remains to be seen wether thats a decision they made to unlink them or just another bug.

If you edit them through the roster menu, finish your moveset edit and then change something else on the roster menu (DONT EDIT HIT POINT RATIO WILL PERMANENTLY GLITCH THE WRESTLER) like maybe move an attribute up 1 and hit save it'll give you the option to save it to your Universe Mode saves as well.

If you edit them through the roster menu, finish your moveset edit and then change something else on the roster menu (DONT EDIT HIT POINT RATIO WILL PERMANENTLY GLITCH THE WRESTLER) like maybe move an attribute up 1 and hit save it'll give you the option to save it to your Universe Mode saves as well.

Tried that, it saved attributes and paybacks and even attires, but not movesets to universe mode...

Archived