Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

Also is it just me or is the Triangle prompt for reversals not always appearing. John Cena just beat me over and over again and it never appeared (I had full reversal meter) sometimes if I hit Triangle when I thought it might want me too it reversed but it just didnt show up a few times

Yeah, me too. Especially diving moves, triangle does not prompt at all.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those of you getting A LOT of glitches: Are on PS4 Pro?

I saw someone bring up something last night (on Facebook) but I'm not really sure it's all that accurate. Basically, someone said they noticed that the people getting the worst glitches were, a majority, on PS4 Pro. Not sure how accurate that is. Personally, I'm on an original fat PS4 and I've yet to experience the *worst* glitches being reported elsewhere.

Has 2k commented on this yet? This is really unacceptable.

Unless they announce a patch, I don't really want to hear anything tbh,

Although I'm sure "Bump in the Night is available right now" might be the next official thing being said

Never ever use Jeff Hardy Armbands to anybody in the game with hair or else this will happen. Even if you use it with Rey's new mask a huge glitch will happen. Did not try to save if the game will load properly just exited it and never bother.

RMswDb5.jpg

Looks like Jeff took one drug too many :hqhq:

Was trying to test my penelope fords moveset in a match vs rhea ripley. Rhea was totally red in health and had barely any anymore, still kept kicking out of tons of finishers, signatures and everything else. Then she hits another finisher on me and I think "no worries, I gave penelope resilience" so the count starts I want to activate the resilience and none is there.

Instead I get a message on the side of the screen that I "discovered resilience" and a info window on what it is..... --_--

Archived