Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://twitter.com/MotN_shadowfox/status/1186899462142283777

Well. I wanted to make a few Bliss attires using her default attire. Can't really do that when random black underwear shows up. Her Harley Quinn attire doesn't seem to have this issue.

Ok. Scratch all that. Seems that there are clothing items that glitch up the model causing the default underwear to remain or invisibility in the butt area. As long as these clothing items are avoided, the models work just fine. Not sure which ones are causing the issue though.

So I played a king of the ring tournament for the Divas Title. I beat Zelina with Maria (With what was suppose to be the finale match). It goes back to the bracket it replace Maria with Lita. It then has me do one more match but instead of showing Lita it showed default guy. I click to continue as default guy. Default guy was Drew. So it was Drew vs Maria for Divas championship. He was not allowed hit or block her move at all. I quit the match,Maria won. So Maria has a win over Drew in my game

... Yep. Can't load a match with the 3 caws I made earlier. Can't import attires or import layers from them onto a fresh caw either. I did manage to copy a moveset onto a fresh caw and load that caw into a match though.

Good think this happened now and not later on.

Do not attempt to import any headgear to a superstar. I just tried to make Dude Love and every time I tried to go into the headgear menu the game would crash. I then tried to see if I could import his headband from another creation but there was no option for headgear. So I went into AJ Styles just to see if you can import headgear and it was there but when I selected it the game crashed and then hard locked my PS4 and loud static noise came from the speakers which I had to hold the power button down to fix.

I have a glitch where Becky Lynch, and seemingly only Becky Lynch, will start off every match, with only about half of red damage left. I cant work out whats causing this or how to fix it. I edited her moveset but I know Ive played matches with her since when this didnt happen. Ive reverted everything back to default and it didnt fix it. I took the Raw title off her and it didnt work. Doesnt matter which attire I pick. Really annoying

UTNW4SL.jpg

Bobby Lashleys finisher is Elevated Flatliner??? I know he did normal Flatliner in matches, but elevated version as his finisher kinda weird.

Yeah, a lot of superstars movesets are messed up. I mean Lashley has two newly Yokosuka Cutters in the game specifically for him but unassigned. Very weird. His version of the Flatliner is called Flatliner 3 in the game.

I'm just going to assume the copy tool

in general is just straight up broken. It keeps defaulting to old colors and attires even though I can clearly see it on the attire menu in Appearance mode of MyPlayer how I created it. That's it! You just made the list!

All of the AI in the opening match of Career mode were unable to exit the ring while carrying a ladder. As funny as it was to watch, they just stood there... walking in place up against the ropes, with ladder in their grasp. Another one of the AI opponents (or Red) had to walk up to them and literally knock them down to get their walking in place to cease.

#FixWWE2K20

Also is it just me or is the Triangle prompt for reversals not always appearing. John Cena just beat me over and over again and it never appeared (I had full reversal meter) sometimes if I hit Triangle when I thought it might want me too it reversed but it just didnt show up a few times

Archived