Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also getting the thing where I can't download my logos.

I know that I'm uploading them properly since I can see them in the game but when I try to download them to the local system, I am unable to actually do so. I get the "download in progress" notification but it lasts far too briefly for any actual downloading to occur and the images are nowhere to be found in the local images section. I even checked to see if I could just use them on a CAW (as if maybe the local image manager was bugged) but nope, they just didn't download even though I can clearly see them and click on the prompt to do so.

Dude I've had two crashes while making my CAWs yesterday back to back literally after getting back into MYCAREER MODE so I can play the mode. Weirdly, when you put on one gear after copying another gear for the other side of your part, the gear that you copied if edited back again for one side will disappear. I've tested this over and over again and it's mos def shouldn't have passed QA Testing. Similar with hair and its coloring and eye shadows they'll default if you don't delete before putting it back on.

You guys, I *censored*ing can't XD. O can't fight back these tears and my stomach hurts so damn bad

https://mobile.twitter.com/089968Raph/status/1186660682869149696?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-2831598510883609036.ampproject.net%2F1910071804120%2Fframe.html

These glitches are KILLING ME. I love it. I LOVE IT! Hiw many of these were in 19? I missed all of it

Im sure this has been mentioned but just in case not, when I do Aleister Blacks entrance it at times loses focus and hes blurry during parts. Anyone else having this issue? Again if this has been said already just ignore.

There seems to be some motion blur added to the game which kicks in when it isn't supposed to. I figure its meant for really fast stuff like suicide dives or certain OMGs, but sometimes it'll just kick in for no reason.

Been running into a glitch where Resiliency doesn't work during pinfalls.

Crowd reaction settings in Universe mode only has one option, and that doesn't recognize changes.

Is it that its not working or are you hitting the right buttons? I know someone discovered that the game says to just hit Y/triangle but its actually R2/RT and Y/Triangle, or at least I think those are the controls, I don't have the game running in front of me ATM to confirm i'm not getting them wrong.

Archived