Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy shit what the hell is that lmaooo

... Its his teeth. Its his *censored*ing teeth and gums.

oh my god this is a nightmare. i knew i should have waited. they better be hard at work on another patch

Straight up, either the people they had testing this filed false reports or they filed good reports and they were completely ignored. This is some post-alpha level shit.

With stuff like that not being seen by beta testers and fixed, I'd bet a lobster dinner, the game didn't have any beta testers!

We can upload logos but when you download them in game so you can use them, they don't save localy.

I repeated the download like 4 times and it never saves my uploaded logos localy.

Also restarting the game doesn't help with this either.

Due to this I have no materials or face textures for the caws I want to start cawing. :(

Stayed extra up and took free days so I can immediately start cawing and now I can't do anything until they fix this.

Totally sucks!

I appear to be stuck in an infinite loading loop. All I wanted to do was modify Brandon Xs entrance.

Yup, straight up can't edit my caws entrance at all. Un *censored*ing believable..

So is playing in exhibition the safest bet to avoid major issues? For whatever reason I'm still kinda looking forward to this game, maybe I'm foolishly hopefully the major stuff will get fixed in patches, but I'd like to avoid bugs/glitches as much as possible while playing.

Can confirm what Saturi said, can upload logos now, but can't download them. Same issue we had for about a month in 2K19, because apparently recreating issues we've already *censored*ing fixed is a fun pass time.

You could probably play the showcase as long as you're fine with ridiculous amounts of clipping.

Can confirm what Saturi said, can upload logos now, but can't download them. Same issue we had for about a month in 2K19, because apparently recreating issues we've already *censored*ing fixed is a fun pass time.

You could probably play the showcase as long as you're fine with ridiculous amounts of clipping.

and as if this wouldn't be enough, several parts like armgear, pants, tops are bugged so one can't edit their material or Color at all anymore. Parts we could edit last year.

One goes over the material but it is not selectable and neither is the Color.

In other cases you can select a Color but not a material and vice versa. :(

So.. Infinite loop when I try to use my caw in a match, too. So straight up CAW mode is unusable.

Welp. They better fix that *censored*ing shit quick or i'm looking for a refund.

and as if this wouldn't be enough, several parts like armgear, pants, tops are bugged so one can't edit their material or Color at all anymore. Parts we could edit last year.

One goes over the material but it is not selectable and neither is the Color.

In other cases you can select a Color but not a material and vice versa. :(

CAW Mode is quite a downgrade then. Losing such basic fundamentals like changing materials/colors/head height/body shine/proper hair dying to gain a few new parts isn't worth it. I wish I knew some of this yesterday before I Pre-Ordered and Pre-Loaded the game. Didn't think it would be THIS disappointing.

I think body oil is gone because of the new sweat system (which, to be fair, looks absolutely phenomenal, easily the best sweat i have EVER seen in a wrestling game). as for Dye... well, I'm hoping the rest of these issues get patched, along with the lost materials getting patched back in. I need my denim guys.

Archived