• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant use any alt attire of Elias

Edited attires renders are invisible in Universe mode

Random managers appearing

Managers celebrating victory scene instead of winning superstar

Managers appear sometimes inside the ring and magically teleport to the outside

Opponents magically stand up after getting knocked down with any move, including finishers

Hair glitches and sometimes turns so huge it covers a big part of the screen

Weird silhouette appearing on the crowd in between entrances

Lots of moves not connecting most of the time

The referee not counting on lots of instances

Clothes glitching and tearing

Hair clipping through bodies and clothes

Cant import edited movesets to Universe as before

You cant save movesets across multiple modes anymore. If you edit a moveset in Universe mode it only saves to Universe mode, if you edit a moveset through the creations menu it only saves to play mode. Means you have to edit each moveset twice if you want accurate sets across both modes.

do the movesets still save as presets?

excuse me

Let me correct that. Whenever I choose an alt attire in Universe, first the render for the match screen is invisible and once the match starts, youre in your default attire

Even had Rusev and assigned Lana as a manger and choose her manager attire, and she appeared in her normal default wrestling attire

excuse me
Let me correct that. Whenever I choose an alt attire in Universe, first the render for the match screen is invisible and once the match starts, youre in your default attire

Even had Rusev and assigned Lana as a manger and choose her manager attire, and she appeared in her normal default wrestling attire

Oh not this shit again.... ?

Going through Create A Moveset, an unacceptable amount of moves are missing audio.

Resolution bug on the right edge of the screen that got patched in 2K19 is back, at least it is out of the box. Dunno if the day one patch refixes it because its gonna take forever to download.

This game is a hot mess and the release date should've been wrestlemania 2020..

@youssef

I found this over at the 2k site,I don't have the game so I can't check to see if it's real

People have found a CAW Universe work around. Apparently if you do all of the move sets, abilities, skills, etc and then start a brand new Universe save file the CAWs that have been edited will transfer fine but any new CAWs will transfer in unedited

This game is a hot mess and the release date should've been wrestlemania 2020..

@youssef

I found this over at the 2k site,I don't have the game so I can't check to see if it's real

People have found a CAW Universe work around. Apparently if you do all of the move sets, abilities, skills, etc and then start a brand new Universe save file the CAWs that have been edited will transfer fine but any new CAWs will transfer in unedited

Tried that with in game stars but it didnt work :/

Thanks for sharing though man

Archived