Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

DLC Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

To be honest, multiman matches in these games are almost always awful. Tag team matches are a chore to play, money in the bank can be utterly infuriating, and I refuse to play multiman matches that arent elimination now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Southpaw has some fun references from Breeze and UUDD: Battle of the Brands. And Samantha Urai entrance probably could work for an entrance for Shida. So was able to find some enjoyment from this DLC. At least until the very end. Trying to get a submission victory there was overly painful.

 

On 4/19/2020 at 7:47 PM, BrandonX said:

To be honest, multiman matches in these games are almost always awful. Tag team matches are a chore to play, money in the bank can be utterly infuriating, and I refuse to play multiman matches that arent elimination now.

Never really minded tag matches, but MitB and Royal Rumble are really bad. Royal rumble with the instant over and reversal limit make playing one normally pretty impossible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They could fix tag matches easily with just one change. Put in a limit to how many times a pin can be interrupted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BrandonX said:

They could fix tag matches easily with just one change. Put in a limit to how many times a pin can be interrupted.

Yeah i agree with this, cause it gets really old always having to go and knock the partner on the apron off before going for the pin, plus in real life isn't there supposed to be a limit to how many pins you can break up in a tag match?  i don't think they ever enforce that but its supposed to be like that, they should at least give us the option.

Edited by J-man89

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Yeah i agree with this, cause it gets really old always having to go and knock the partner on the apron off before going for the pin, plus in real life isn't there supposed to be a limit to how many pins you can break up in a tag match?  i don't think they ever enforce that but its supposed to be like that, they should at least give us the option.

Not sure if there is a limit but I wish the ref would dq people from coming in too many times on non pin or submission attempts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2020 at 1:08 PM, WNX said:

Would like to know who does the Ripcord Russian

4REAqNh.gif

im a little late on this. But i figured this out while doing a Damien Sandow moveset a week or 2 ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wants to ask a question about the locked DLC. Does anyone know if the moves that are locked will be released as a DLC to buy instead of having to struggle to go through and unlock it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like a separate pack with just the moves and not the DLC characters/etc.? It'd be nice but I doubt they'd do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hope so too because I can't do the tower stuff to unlock the moves. If they don't then i'm stuck with a game I can't really use and might as well just throw in the rubbish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately no Although I Was able to unlock Wicked Aleister Black Corbin the Gatekeeper Ali Fortune Fighter and Grand Champion Batista without having to do the objectives

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...