Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

DLC Discussion Thread

Speaking of marketing, I wonder who's getting the cover.

After the black eye that is 2K20... a dumpster fire would get my vote for the cover.

R-Truth with the tag line "My Bad"

Wwe2k21:

Dark cover with the wwe2k20 logo all worn out/destroyed

The tagline for the game will be: Reborn,redemption or something along those lines...

For real. They better hit this one out of the park.

Fingers crossed... won't hold my breath, though.

At least they gave themselves that kind of leeway instead of exact dates they could potentially miss. One less thing to scold them for

Thought I think supporting the game past April is a rare thing as it is, so if they're still patching after that, props (though by then it should be fixed)

Edited by WNX

They've updated the originals page with a synopsis of the Southpaw DLC. So I'm guessing it's coming out sometime in the next 2/3 weeks. And the biggest thing I'm excited for about the DLC is, the patch.

Man they better have been working like men possessed for that patch to work. I've even seen sections of the internet that doesn't bother with WWE games talking about what a disaster this has been, they don't want any more of that scrutiny.

I'm guessing we'll see the patch next week then unless it drops in the next 5 hours.

Do you guys reckon we'll even be able to go into the pool in the southpaw arena? It would seem to be a complete waste if we couldn't.

I'm hoping for some old-school moves. Eye pokes/gouges, nail rakes to back/eyes, low blows, armbars, judo/headlock takedowns, leg locks etc.

Do you guys reckon we'll even be able to go into the pool in the southpaw arena? It would seem to be a complete waste if we couldn't.

I'm hoping for some old-school moves. Eye pokes/gouges, nail rakes to back/eyes, low blows, armbars, judo/headlock takedowns, leg locks etc.

Highly doubt it, unless it's an OMG move. But seeing that arena did get me excited and hopeful that venue will be available in Create an Arena mode (which is also doubtful). Hopefully it's is available in the future, better games.

It had to be a Macho T video, didn't it? v_v

It had to be a Macho T video, didn't it? v_v

Yes the Jaystation of the WWE Games Universe. Gotta love him. Right ? :rock:

Least it isn't Itsmyyard or King Mo on friggin twitter.