Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

DLC Discussion Thread

Repeating that line over and over is starting to get old. I get it, but you could make that argument for every single DLC pack since 2009.

Since the Roman tower is a timed tower, will it eventually be permanently replaced with another tower or will it rotate? Idk if it was permanent when Bash at the Banks was replaced with ThanksRusev Day.

I got this game on Christmas and I bought the Wasteland Wanderers. So I have to go through all of that story to get the characters for Universe Mode and Play? Same for the Bump in the Night?

^ yeah

Damn. Didn't have to go through story mode to unlock Ribbie for play or Universe. I am using him for the 24/7 Division....Reilly Flash too.

Since the Roman tower is a timed tower, will it eventually be permanently replaced with another tower or will it rotate? Idk if it was permanent when Bash at the Banks was replaced with ThanksRusev Day.

Just wondering, any idea how much time is left on the Roman tower? Been out of town since last Thursday, and we got home late last night... so I literally have no idea how much time is left. Thanks.

You on Xbox? I'm on PS4 and I can see both right now.

They just uploaded a YT video of New Year's Ricochet so I'm guessing that's a tower that's coming next.

You on Xbox? I'm on PS4 and I can see both right now.
ahh cool, good to know

They just uploaded a YT video of New Year's Ricochet so I'm guessing that's a tower that's coming next.

Same ad was seen on facebook stated it's out at midnight tonight..

Wonder if it comes with any moves. Cross fingers it replaces any tower other than Arctic Shield Roman, I'm on basically the same situation as NegativeCreep

Is there any way of using all the extra characters from Tower Mode in Exhibition etc? ie. Drifter characters, 'Final Girl' characters? Or do you have to manually create them?

(Sorry if this has been asked already, just got the game)

No. They're only tower characters

Ah thought as much. That's a bit annoying. Thanks for that.

I wonder if there'd be any appetite for me creating them..? Might have a look in to this.

I hope Ricochet's jacket comes off for matches, that's an epic attire tbf. Rather a new character though.

It doesn't. Atleast when I first installed the DLC and could play as him he always had it on during the matches.

Stun gun/Neckbreaker is great for Karl Anderson. 👌🏻

Also I wish we could edit these weird models, as I'd kinda like to have DLC Joe with cool face paint, with current attire. Kinda the same for Ricochet.

I'm in Europe and have played through the Ricochet tower -8 matches..

Nothing to download it's just made available on new years day..