DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have purchased the Backstage Pass and when I open 2K Originals i cant play it as it says I have to buy it

What is this

it should be free for you, I'd just wait till I see that it's available for everyone else, probably in 9 AM PT (7 hours from this post)

Anyone feel theyve just held back a bunch of moves for roster guys to pad out this DLC? Like Nakamura has been doing that sliding German for over a year, Finns double leg and footstomp in the last one, etc

People say that every year, regardless of DLC content

I have purchased the Backstage Pass and when I open 2K Originals i cant play it as it says I have to buy it

What is this

it should be free for you, I'd just wait till I see that it's available for everyone else, probably in 9 AM PT (7 hours from this post)

Ah ok, great. Thanks man

It feels different this time. I know they always add a few new roster moves in the moves pack in the past but if you look at the new moves added to the base game theres barely any added for guys that arent new, except for Becky, Sasha and Ronda - which is probably to do with the showcase mode and a couple new finishers like Owens stunner and Lanas spinebuster. It feels to me they reserved a lot of the new non-finisher moves for DLC just cause it looks like youre getting more content. Whats the logic in spreading the Boss N Hug Connections tag moves, a tag team that existed from last year up until this years Wrestlemania, across two separate DLC packs if not to pad DLC moves out?

It feels different this time. I know they always add a few new roster moves in the moves pack in the past but if you look at the new moves added to the base game theres barely any added for guys that arent new, except for Becky, Sasha and Ronda - which is probably to do with the showcase mode and a couple new finishers like Owens stunner and Lanas spinebuster. It feels to me they reserved a lot of the new non-finisher moves for DLC just cause it looks like youre getting more content. Whats the logic in spreading the Boss N Hug Connections tag moves, a tag team that existed from last year up until this years Wrestlemania, across two separate DLC packs if not to pad DLC moves out?

Maybe you haven't noticed it, but the game is a total mess and was even worse on release date. Although I don't think there is less new additions to moves, even if it were...this game clearly needed priorities elsewhere

Maybe you haven't noticed it, but the game is a total mess and was even worse on release date. Although I don't think there is less new additions to moves, even if it were...this game clearly needed priorities elsewhere

Like Zombies, Monsters and Mad Max outfits for in-game roster /s

The literal one or two clothing pieces I would salvage from the cosplay dlc, I'm not running up Road to glory/towers or through 2k showcase to unlock with prestige points. The DLC is a damn joke.

So, looking at what was unlocked at the when you purchase the DLC, we got new moves for Boss & Hug Connection (Backstabber/Bayley to Belly Combo), The IIconics (The IIconic Knee), Matt Riddle (Bro-Ton, it's a running strike to seated), Shinsuke Nakamura (Sliding German Suplex), Dakota Kai (Penalty Kick/Double Stomp Combo), Cameron Grimes (Cave-In), and Sami Zayn (Pumphandle Vertical Suplex Powerbomb). Those are the ones I recognized.

Like Zombies, Monsters and Mad Max outfits for in-game roster /s

The literal one or two clothing pieces I would salvage from the cosplay dlc, I'm not running up Road to glory/towers or through 2k showcase to unlock with prestige points. The DLC is a damn joke.

You know very well that adding clothing/textures is not the same as adding complete moves

Anyone feel theyve just held back a bunch of moves for roster guys to pad out this DLC? Like Nakamura has been doing that sliding German for over a year, Finns double leg and footstomp in the last one, etc

People say that every year, regardless of DLC content

ive had the sliding german on my list for two years. ishimori was doing it first...

Archived