Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

DLC Discussion Thread

Wasteland is coming.

I hope that's a hint we might get the Ascension. Looks pretty naff from what I've seen on Youtube, really don't like this fantasy angle over realism and updating the roster.

Wasteland is coming.

I hope that's a hint we might get the Ascension. Looks pretty naff from what I've seen on Youtube, really don't like this fantasy angle over realism and updating the roster.

Yeah it sucks we gained some roster but lost a heap.

Best we can hope for out of these packs is new moves, like we got a few cool moves for Balor from Bump In The Night, that takedown and double foot stomp is great. I think 2K knew they would have to add something to the packs other than just re skins of ingame wrestlers to get most to wanna buy them.

I'm praying we get some kind of cool new Curb Stomp with a pin combo from wasteland, if we do i'll buy the pack just for that not kidding.

Edited by J-man89

The moves that would have made it into a seperate move set DLC, are now included in the Originals packs

Fix, the *censored*ing game, first.

Hell, they need to release a video issuing a *censored*ing apology. No tweet, no post on the 2K forums, just a video with one of their employees saying "Sorry, we *censored*ed up."

Hell, they need to release a video issuing a *censored*ing apology. No tweet, no post on the 2K forums, just a video with one of their employees saying "Sorry, we *censored*ed up."

That's PR suicide

Wasteland is coming.

100% agree.

That's PR suicide

Yeah, I know.

Am looking forward to more new moves though.

Oooo, wonder what this will break.

Pretty sad when that's the highlight of a new DLC

This content is so shit. :lol:

If you could actually make good caws and use the parts to do so, then it might be worth it...but, alas...you can't make shit with the create modes anyway.

Edited by Generations

God whoever thought of these dumb original DLC packs needs to be shot. We seriously gotta pay for ingame superstars with a few new clothing items on them and they toss a few new moves with them. I hope to god we never see these original DLC packs again, it better be back to new wrestlers and a separate moves pack next year.