DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

I;ve been wanting Hogan for years now. Would suck to get this game and not be able to get him, but I don't want to pay nearly $100 for this game just to get him.

I'm pretty sure they usually end up making everyone available for an additional price, right? I'm sure they've had the pre-order bonuses every single year available for purchase separately.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would just be so dumb though, Ryker is in the game already but you gotta pay to get Cutler and Blake? And The Ascension lol a team thats been in the game for like years to all of a sudden have to be paid for to get would be ridiculous.

I mean i do hope Cutler and Blake is in it but its still dumb to give us Ryker and make us pay for Blake and Cutler if they are indeed DLC.

That would just be so dumb though, Ryker is in the game already but you gotta pay to get Cutler and Blake? And The Ascension lol a team thats been in the game for like years to all of a sudden have to be paid for to get would be ridiculous.

I mean i do hope Cutler and Blake is in it but its still dumb to give us Ryker and make us pay for Blake and Cutler if they are indeed DLC.

Well 2K hasn't been a doing a great job with the marketing for the game so far, this happening wouldn't surprise me. But if it meant. I get Cutler, Blake, Killian Dain and the Ascension in the game, even if it's via DLC. It's worth it.

Plus maybe the Empire of Tomorrow Originals Pack, means we'll more NXT UK talent, like Imperium.

Well 2K hasn't been a doing a great job with the marketing for the game so far, this happening wouldn't surprise me. But if it meant. I get Cutler, Blake, Killian Dain and the Ascension in the game, even if it's via DLC. It's worth it.

Plus maybe the Empire of Tomorrow Originals Pack, means we'll more NXT UK talent, like Imperium.

Yeah i agree, i'd really like to know i don't need to get caws of them. I just hope we aren't setting ourselves up for disappointment.

Kushida could and hopefully will be in the Empire of Tomorrow pack. Don't know who could be in the other ones as far as new characters/wrestlers not in the games before though

I guessing he's not in as his moves are coming in the Bump in the night DLC, same with Dominik Dijakovic his moves are in too. I hope I'm wrong, I'd love Dijakovic, KUSHIDA, WALTER & Damien Priest, but I think sadly we're not getting new Superstars on disc guys playing dress up. I really hope I'm wrong.

I wish they'd tell what the DLC is so I can keep my Deluxe edition or drop down to standard edition.

Haven't they announced DLC during Smackdown last 2 years? I suppose this year is different, think it's wrong if they don't announce it before release. I have no interest in Originals unless they come with new superstars. So I don't know what to do, whether to stick with the deluxe or go with the standard. I don't want to waste an extra £30 for something I'm not going to use.

I think theres a decent chance the three other packs contain no new wrestlers and just reskins, or maybe one new wrestler + reskins each. Its clear 2K considers the likes of Frankenstrowman as new superstars so yeah, i hope Im wrong but if its the case theres no new or very few new wrestlers in the other three packs I doubt theyre going to announce the contents before release, maybe just descriptions of the three other themes.

The first DLC being a week later makes there even less point in ever using it. So...there's halloween themed shit, and I can use it, what...two days before Halloween, and then never again? Cool, I guess. Lol. Might have actually got some mileage out of it if I had it a week before Halloween. But, nah...thanks for nothing. :lol:

The first DLC being a week later makes there even less point in ever using it. So...there's halloween themed shit, and I can use it, what...two days before Halloween, and then never again? Cool, I guess. Lol. Might have actually got some mileage out of it if I had it a week before Halloween. But, nah...thanks for nothing. :lol:

Why would it only be available for a few days?

Why would it only be available for a few days?

Same, plus there's nothing that actually ties it to Halloween, barring the month they release it in. You can still use it in like May if you wish and not seem out of place.

Idk nan Im considering canceling my deluxe and getting standard. No Fiend day one is pretty *censored*ing stupid.

Southpaw as DLC is lame as hell to me. I know you cant put wigs on in game characters, but you can essentially still make the characters with names in edit mode...

I was saying, for me personally, I have no interest in Halloween stuff after Halloween. Is it like...some unwritten rule on this forum for people to be a bunch of jerkoffs? Lol.

Did...did you miss the meeting? Oh shit!

No wonder you are confused about it.

Half of the forum voted for it and there was one vote needed to top the scale.

Tom Rice showed up, laughed and left immediately. We took that as a rule for the jerkoff side.

It was really close! Obviously we didn't write the unwritten rules down, but man...This sucks!

Even banned members showed up and voted! Probably the reason why jerkoffs won. Oh well. Maybe next year

I may also just get the standard edition with the accelerator and Hogan separately . But it really depends on the other 2K Originals packs and if they include new characters/wrestlers.

It'll probably be some bs and maybe that's why 2K hasn't shown a dlc trailer yet and are waiting closer to release or like a day after jt

I was saying, for me personally, I have no interest in Halloween stuff after Halloween. Is it like...some unwritten rule on this forum for people to be a bunch of jerkoffs? Lol.

You don't exactly have a reputation for being amiable and easy to get along with yourself, man.

I doubt we will get new wrestler, even if the text on the box really sounds like it, it just doesn't make sense.

A) It's all under the "2K Originals" banner, every single pack, it just wouldn't make sense because of that alone.

B) If we would get new wrestler, they would've already announced it, specially after the terribly bad YT event feedback to soothe the masses. If they would have new superstars like Dijakovic, James Drake, Zack Gibson, Burch, Kushida, the other 2 mma horsewoman and more in the pipeline and would announce this right now, I swear by god, all the negative shit about the game would be dead, immediately, nobody would give a flying f*ck anymore about graphic bugs or the CaC mode, or the fantasy shit, cause this alone would hype so much, cause that's what the core audience really wants. Future support and support for the core part of the game. That would nullify so many negative things and since they aren't doing that, I don't think they have any new wrestler for us, cause they can't be that dumb to not give us this info right now if they have it.

Archived