DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

I am a few DLC behind but I remember people complaining about the handicap match in Bump in the Night. I had thought it would be much later in the story noy the second match. I don't know who thought that was a good idea. I remember hearing it was very glitchy in the past, but I am glad it seems fix now because I wouldn't want to do that again.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, multiman matches in these games are almost always awful. Tag team matches are a chore to play, money in the bank can be utterly infuriating, and I refuse to play multiman matches that arent elimination now.

Southpaw has some fun references from Breeze and UUDD: Battle of the Brands. And Samantha Urai entrance probably could work for an entrance for Shida. So was able to find some enjoyment from this DLC. At least until the very end. Trying to get a submission victory there was overly painful.

On 4/19/2020 at 7:47 PM, BrandonX said:

To be honest, multiman matches in these games are almost always awful. Tag team matches are a chore to play, money in the bank can be utterly infuriating, and I refuse to play multiman matches that arent elimination now.

Never really minded tag matches, but MitB and Royal Rumble are really bad. Royal rumble with the instant over and reversal limit make playing one normally pretty impossible.

4 hours ago, BrandonX said:

They could fix tag matches easily with just one change. Put in a limit to how many times a pin can be interrupted.

Yeah i agree with this, cause it gets really old always having to go and knock the partner on the apron off before going for the pin, plus in real life isn't there supposed to be a limit to how many pins you can break up in a tag match?  i don't think they ever enforce that but its supposed to be like that, they should at least give us the option.

15 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Yeah i agree with this, cause it gets really old always having to go and knock the partner on the apron off before going for the pin, plus in real life isn't there supposed to be a limit to how many pins you can break up in a tag match?  i don't think they ever enforce that but its supposed to be like that, they should at least give us the option.

Not sure if there is a limit but I wish the ref would dq people from coming in too many times on non pin or submission attempts.

• 1 month later...

Archived