DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

I broke down and downloaded the game again to try one more time. Clearly I love slow torture. However I must say, this dlc pack is my favorite in terms of new hairstyles and moves for sure. Even the attire parts are dope. We finally got a new hair braid style that isn’t ugly and it’s unique. The Ripcord Spanish Fly is heaven. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... if you set the spinning back elbow as a signature and miss it (which is super easy to do because this game has *censored*ING AWFUL hit detection), it just gets rid of both your signature and finisher.

Game also claims it has a pin combo. It does not.

10 hours ago, BrandonX said:

So... if you set the spinning back elbow as a signature and miss it (which is super easy to do because this game has *censored*ING AWFUL hit detection), it just gets rid of both your signature and finisher.

Game also claims it has a pin combo. It does not.

Yeah I hear you I gave Kane the Chokeslam Takedown (Variation of his Ground Pick Up Chokeslam/Botched 2012 Big, Show Rebound Chokeslam)  & it'll automatically get a 2 count every single time no matter what. If that doesn't say it's Glitched nothing will. ?

Oh, and the sit-out alabama slam ALSO suffers from the no damage no shake bug on its pin combo. And because we're not likely to see any more patches, we're stuck with multiple unusable moves.

Gimme my goddamn money back.

6 hours ago, BrandonX said:

Oh, and the sit-out alabama slam ALSO suffers from the no damage no shake bug on its pin combo. And because we're not likely to see any more patches, we're stuck with multiple unusable moves.

Gimme my goddamn money back.

God , I hope we're both wrong and we get 1 more patch to fix this crapshoot but it's VERY Unlikely. Please be Wrong, Please be Wrong, Please be Wrong. :P

Wait.. what.. Why does the Io Shirai Tower vs Vega have the worst reverse controls assigned to it??

Did they really make a broken game even worse on purpose. wtf.???

So they change the controls after like 11 years.... then we learn this new kinda half arsed set up for 2k20... and then they design a match that buggers up them controls worse still ???

LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH

when they left in a typo during the SouthPaw DLC....calling Renee Young, "Renee" instead of Susan in one of the dialog text things. I let that slide.

but the typo of calling N15-J4X........N14-J4X, just like the other version of her. Is a pain in the butt considering you have to do specific things to each version of the character.  

So u basically have to remember that N15 is the red one. Since two of the characters have the same exact name by accident.

How someone didnt catch that, is mind boggling

Just downloaded the DLC

Can't play this DLC, it's absolutely awful, what ever moves are locked are staying that way, which I shouldn't have to unlock anyway, but here we are. 

Whoever thought this was a good idea hasn't a clue and shouldn't be allowed near the series again. 

What in the hell made me think of getting the deluxe edition? I'd love to slap me from October 2019 right now. 

9 hours ago, ashhole said:

Anyone know if there is a way to use dlc on different PS4 profiles? 

It was never a issue with any othe 2k game

Make the profile of whoever bought it primary on the console of whoever's also trying to download.

• 4 weeks later...

Just noticed Barista's old theme is selectable under "The Animal" lol Dumb that some of these motions are hard to find because of the codenames they give it.

Archived