DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully the DLC unlocks at decent time this time around then. I want to check the moves out at least. Hopefully one of those Rolling Cutters is Rhodes style or Chris Hero style with pin combo.

Spinning Back Elbow maybe is the Judas Effect?

2 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

I'm assuming Lifting Double Underhook Facebuster is Ciampa's Fairytale ending. 

I hope so. Don't get me wrong I love angels wings but the spin on it really doesn't match Ciampa and others who use the move. Plus having multiple variations of the move would be nice.

5 minutes ago, BrandonX said:

I hope so. Don't get me wrong I love angels wings but the spin on it really doesn't match Ciampa and others who use the move. Plus having multiple variations of the move would be nice.

Yeah the spin part throws it off for me, so it'll nice to have a more accurate version.

24 minutes ago, Malonik said:

How do you know?  Is it available  or only in the UK? ? 

Because it's the exact same format as all the previous DLCs which have been a chore.

26 minutes ago, BrandonX said:

Because it's the exact same format as all the previous DLCs which have been a chore.

LOL ? I just realized I quoted the wrong quote. My last statement was supposed to be towards Saucy & his comment about all the moves being unlocked on day 1. I for one agree with you about this horrible DLC packs we've been getting. To paraphrase the Late & Great Owen Hart "Enough is Enough & It's time for a change". ? 

Just now, Malonik said:

LOL ? I just realized I quoted the wrong quote. My last statement was supposed to be towards Saucy & his comment about all the moves being unlocked on day 1. I for one agree with you about this horrible DLC packs we've been getting. To paraphrase the Late & Great Owen Hart "Enough is Enough & It's time for a change". ? 

Ahhhh all good man, I'm still getting used to the new forum skin myself, no worries. :cool:

32 minutes ago, BrandonX said:

Ahhhh all good man, I'm still getting used to the new forum skin myself, no worries. :cool:

Yeah It's certainly different.  Any idea when banners will be back on this site? ? I kinda miss it. ?

4 minutes ago, BrandonX said:

DLC hasn't unlocked yet so hopefully someone on PC just says screw it, does their lil PC magic and gets a video of the new moves.

I second this and waiting with baited breath to see if this pack is a Bang or Bust. ? 

... So. It kinda seems like you can't even complete the main *censored*ing story of the DLC. In the third match you're told to do a suplex but it doesn't give you anyone with enough strength to do the *censored*ing suplex. DID ANYONE *censored*ING TEST THIS SHIT!?

EDIT: OH NO, wait. It works if you do it on the right one!... to bad they *censored*ed up and accidentally gave two of the opponents the same name instead of a different number like the third! God *censored*ing dammit..

The moves + the hair style + a few of the coats (which I'm sure won't be glitching out...)

Really should have gone with "Wrestling in the Future" or a proper "Cyberpunk" theme here, intead of doing this animated-kid-show-bodysuit stuff. Even compared to the other DLC packs only Asuka seems to look like she had effort put into her design

Other than the moves.. None of this Season pass was worth it.

It rendered all 2nd alt attires useless....

Broke the game announce names for many many superstars...

Filled up caw modes with pointless garbage attires....

BUT... the DLC Music has been pretty good for Empire and Southpaw.

3 minutes ago, BrandonX said:

Mashing through everything just saying to myself "I don't care I don't care just give me the *censored*ing moves I don't care I don't care".

Thats the thing.. until all the DLC has dropped, all patches out and everything unlocked you can't really start to customise the movesets or attires or arenas.. because you dunno what might be coming or has been added.

I do like the idea of playing through Towers to get certain stuff tho.. i guess it forces you to use Wrestlers you might not ever play as.

Oh I just had a thought.. they must be doing one other small patch later on.. when they always add the most recent DLC originals music into the duke box. So i'd expect one last update for that at least... No longer holding my breathe on any game fixes now. I assume thats it.

Maybe if the towers were any friggin fun to play, but no they're the laziest shite ever. "ohhh, here's 4 to 8 matches you have to win by submission while we stack the deck against you! Oh and if you want such and such move you HAVE to do it even if you have the accelerator".

Also, while I like all the new moves i've seen so far, this entire game has been plagued by almost every new move being unnaturally sped up. I don't know why they're doing that but I really wish they'd stop. yes some moves in the past have needed speed adjusting (and a good half of all the moves from previous games are unnaturally slowed down in 2K20 for some reason) but it really hurts the way they look when I can very easily tell the animation has been sped up when there was no reason to.

Lifting double unerhook facebuster looks good though. Its not really the fairy tail ending, more like the one that Matt Sydal used to do. Like a more aggressive slapjack.

Archived