DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

UK Region.

Own digital deluxe edition.

10GB patch 1.07 installed.

Can't access the DLC without it wanting to charge me for it again. Console PStore, game main menu PStore link, trying to enter SPW story from 2k Originals menu. None work.

I got the same problem.

Earlier today the only option was to pay $14.99 but now I had the option of paying $14.99 or getting it for free..

When I chose the free option I get a error message..

Just read about this stuff, and like NegativeCreep said, it seems like a regional thing. So far I've heard that only people out of the states are experiencing that problem.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cleared cart in pstore where it was wanting me to buy it.

restarted console.

Went to PSTORE.

Searched wwe 2020, loaded the game page (not the digital deluxe version I own).

Opened Addon page for it and it said choose version now. Selected the version that said free. Clicked download.

Seemingly no response, tried again and now both options said choose free version where one had been to pay earlier. Dowloaded again.

Backed out of PStore. Hit the game tile's Addon page on the main dashboard. Now showing 7 addons and southpaw as being installed. Booted game and it said "thanks for downloading 2k southpaw, when it's released you'll get access to blah blah"

Worked for me.

It is worth noting that usually the PStore "thinks" I need to buy a dlc but when I click to buy it starts downloading. Southpaw was different because this time it was actually adding it to my cart and wanting money etc.

Is this just my copy of the game? When moving from caw part to caw part the game has to disappear and reload the caw with the new piece on. That's frustrating.

What's worse is that my caw mode seems to be infected by WWE camera crew, constantly zooming in and out to "show off" a piece, when I just want my caw to stay at one zoomed level to I can see the piece I've selected as part of the larger outfit.

I don't find the games fun to "play" anymore, and am basically forced-to to unlock moves that are there only when you complete the towers.

Putting aside that ethical issue, that we bought an unlock all accelerator dlc, and the silly glitches of 2020 specifically - I can't tell you how annoying it is to play the game when timing is off

You go to hit a move, but because cpu is still doing some animation, your character just raises their fist and holds it cocked-back threateningly. Then they don't release that pose fast enough, and the cpu is up and attacking you.

Archived