DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is like the third time the patch notes claims to have fixed hair dye so we'll see. Unfortunately i've given up on cheek depth being fixed.

Here's hoping the testers actually tested the damn patch. I won't hold my breath however.

PROVE ME WRONG 2K!!

The reaction has been surprisingly positive. I cant lie; I expected more people losing their shit (in a bad way) once they saw how everything looked. Any negativity Ive seen is more about quote-unquote fixing the game. Ive said it before and I will say it again: This is it. This is the game we got this year. No patch is gonna create a whole different game.

I hope 2K21 is fire and Im kinda concerned that Originals and the patches are taking attention off of it. I mean I know its a big team but..

I have the deluxe edition, and it still wants me to pay for the Southpaw DLC. WTF?

Download it from the in-game WWE shop.
Will try it out. Thanks buddy.

So wait, the bug where only 16 face textures were showing is finally fixed?

^This video has all the list of rewards from the Southpaw DLC.

^ Video featuring the entrances from the DLC.

I have the deluxe edition, and it still wants me to pay for the Southpaw DLC. WTF?

Download it from the in-game WWE shop.
Will try it out. Thanks buddy.

So wait, the bug where only 16 face textures were showing is finally fixed?

^This video has all the list of rewards from the Southpaw DLC.

^ Video featuring the entrances from the DLC.

Just tried it. Didn't work and you still have to pay for it. WTF 2K?

I don't understand why some of the wrestlers count as new superstars and others don't, unless I am missing something?

So far Heather, Other Heather, Nasty Nattie, She-Lady and Urr-sula have unqiue call names and entrances but they aren't included under rewards?

It actually worked for me. From the 2K Originals section/menu, I pressed triangle to go to the PS Store, and there it was... unlocked within seconds.

And a little over 10 GB for the patch... mercy.

It actually worked for me. From the 2K Originals section/menu, I pressed triangle to go to the PS Store, and there it was... unlocked within seconds.

And a little over 10 GB for the patch... mercy.

Thanks weird, I tried this method also, and it still says I have to pay for it. Tried going through the main menu, it also doesn't work. Really frustrating stuff.

Thanks weird, I tried this method also, and it still says I have to pay for it. Tried going through the main menu, it also doesn't work. Really frustrating stuff.

From what I've read elsewhere, this could actually be a regional issue?

Archived