DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

I love Showcase mode tbh. Its an easy play and usually adds stuff to the game that wouldnt normally be in. Keyword is usually. This year was too current. Give me another showcase around the 80s, new generation, or RA era. Something that adds random stuff to the game.

Or better yet give us a Ruthless Aggression showcase, i'd personally love an Edge showcase from around 2006 when he finally won the WWE Title. Or a Brock showcase from the time he debuted in 2002 to where he left in 2004 at WM XX.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least they gave themselves that kind of leeway instead of exact dates they could potentially miss. One less thing to scold them for

Thought I think supporting the game past April is a rare thing as it is, so if they're still patching after that, props (though by then it should be fixed)

Man they better have been working like men possessed for that patch to work. I've even seen sections of the internet that doesn't bother with WWE games talking about what a disaster this has been, they don't want any more of that scrutiny.

I'm guessing we'll see the patch next week then unless it drops in the next 5 hours.

Do you guys reckon we'll even be able to go into the pool in the southpaw arena? It would seem to be a complete waste if we couldn't.

I'm hoping for some old-school moves. Eye pokes/gouges, nail rakes to back/eyes, low blows, armbars, judo/headlock takedowns, leg locks etc.

Do you guys reckon we'll even be able to go into the pool in the southpaw arena? It would seem to be a complete waste if we couldn't.

I'm hoping for some old-school moves. Eye pokes/gouges, nail rakes to back/eyes, low blows, armbars, judo/headlock takedowns, leg locks etc.

Highly doubt it, unless it's an OMG move. But seeing that arena did get me excited and hopeful that venue will be available in Create an Arena mode (which is also doubtful). Hopefully it's is available in the future, better games.

Archived