Ataxia - Austin Theory, Evil Uno

Avalanche Fallaway Moonsault Slam - Bandido, Angel Garza

Basement Back Kick - Isaiah Scott

Belly to Back Penalty Kick - Ali

Big Boot/Senton Combo - Samoa Joe

Cave-in - Cameron Grimes, Kofi Kingston, Finn Bálor

Clothesline/Blockbuster Combo - Austin Theory

Corner Dropkick 5 - Isiah Scott

Double Superkick - Ali, Adam Cole, Seth Rollins?

Double Underhook Brainbuster - Jon Moxley Davey Richards

Double Underhook Powerbomb - Scott Steiner

Inverted Suplex/Reverse DDT - Seth Rollins

Ireland's Call - Jordan Devlin Hiromu Takahashi

Jumping TKO - Scorpio Sky, Austin Theory

Knee Balanced Enzuigiri - Mansoor

Penalty Kick/Double Stomp Combo - Dakota Kai, Finn Bálor?

Powerbomb/Final Flash Combo - Matt Riddle, Buddy Murphy

Pumphandle Vertical Suplex Powerbomb - El Generico, Pete Dunne, Fabian Aichner

Sliding German Suplex - Taiji Ishimori, Shinsuke Nakamura

Slingshot Dropkick - Austin Theory

Snake Eyes/Big Boot Combo - Roman Reigns, Undertaker, Baron Corbin

Spinning Scoop Slam 2 - Otis

Spinning Uranage - Samoa Joe Horoshi Hase, Jay White

Springboard Blackout - Seth Rollins

Swinging Double Underhook Suplex - Marty Scurll Christopher Nowinski

Tombstone Lungblower - Zack Gibson, Taiji Ishimori Daniel Bryan

Backstabber / Bayley to Belly Combo - Boss 'n' Hug Connection

IIconics Knee - The IIconics

Nvm found it lol

I can't imagine them doing that since it has unlockable moves. Maybe if it was only unlocking New Years Ricochet who isn't even usable in the CAW mode but not when he comes with two new moves.

yall made me nervous.....so i went and played the Ricochet tower just incase.

i dont really understand the name. New Years Ricochet. Like i understand its a New Years event. But why is this his name? Its not like he's wearing New Years celebration hat and glasses or anything.

He's wearing bullriding jeans for some odd reason. Ricochet actually looks cool with facepaint. And the gold robe is weird to wrestle in since it feels like ur wrestling in entrance gear. But its very shiny and looks cool (tho what it has to do with leather chap jeans is anyones guess)

The 2 moves are cool. The only real move, the dropkick is awesome for a CAW. But its not great for Ricochet since the one he actually does IRL, the opponent isn't knocked down, but stunned to set up for a follow up Enzuigiri. In the one with the DLC ur opponent is knocked down like a regular dropkick. Even if ur facing Andre. So you can't really do the accurate move sequence with this.

I dont get why these towers have to be so boring. Like why does one have to be all Ladder matches. And why is this all Falls Count Anywhere matches? no variety

You can't even use those Ricochet clothing parts in CAW mode anyway so it really feels like a big lot of nothing. The moves are cool but again both suffer from this weird thing where almost all the newer moves feel excessively sped up.

• 3 weeks later...

I reckon we wont see 2k21... is the new consoles are out end of this year They might do something and move it to March.. to push another broken game in 10 months from now on a dead console would be suicide in sales.

I think it was SVR 2007 when they skipped ps3, and shipped xmas on 360 only.

Pushing a new game close to Wrestlemania would be an interesting move, but it's always expected that the latest 'Mania stage is gonna be in the game. Not even sure if the Rumble arena would be done by a March release. How quickly do they bang out the arenas and test them?

Best guess is 2K21 is coming out around the same time, if not closer to Christmas. The thing we said about 2K18 was that it just had to function properly...then 2K19 came out and not only did it function a hell of a lot better, but they added all this cool shit, the DLC was superb, the moves pack was wonderful. Again, we're saying "Man, if this game just functioned properly, it'd be alright.." Unfortunately we have a long wait before we can see hopefully another more solid release. I mean, the hardest part [for them] of this whole ordeal is overwith....right?

It's not even about pushing the game back. Just use your development time effectively.

Forget about zombies and monsters characters, and MyCareer story modes and 2k Showcase modes. All of those, plus the voiceover work that goes into them, are dead development time and a waste of money. Modes that people will play once, twice at a push.

Make sure the game doesn't crash in Creation Modes/Exhibition/Universe Mode, and the Community Creation Servers. Done that? You have a solid foundation now. Now start building...

New caw parts -

- clothing

- Facial hairs and hairstyles

- muscle tones and body hairs

- facepaints and masks

- kickpads and socks

- Bits from the in-game models, like data Brooks hair.

.. All the areas that get neglected.

New/Improved caw features -

- new clothing materials

- quality of life improvements we don't realise we need yet, like copy kneepad onto other leg.

- Make skin color, face and body morphing import correctly when importing an attire or a layer.

- not having all generic clothing pieces white and almost-white-grey, so we can't see what they are.

- More match vs screen menu poses.

- Not pausing the game every time you change the clothing item selection box, before it can be loaded and previewed.

- Not removing all the clothing when you want to edit the appearance face, or the body morphing.

- Get rid of the layer points system.

- Get rid of the match attire and entrance attire system. And the caw layer conflict issues (can't wear this top with that hair) - I'll decide if it looks bad in-game.

CC improvements -

- Give us full rotateabke previews back instead of front and back shots only.

CABelt improvements -

- More strap/belt shapes

- More reliefs

- Improve the lighting environments, a belt can look great but then horrible in "match lighting"

- Get rid of 2020's lighting "improvements", it makes belts look horrible, and makes caws look shiny and cartoonish.

Create a moveset improvements -

- Stop speeding up the animation of moves

- Stop restricting moves to signatures and finishers only; or submission area only.

- MORE MOVES

Exhibition -

- Old/new match types

- Old/new match creator rules

CAArena / CAShow improvements -

- Re-combine CAArena and CAShow, never understood why they were separated.

- More stage templates

- More show graphics (new/old nameplates and transition animations like Sports 1, Gothic 2 etc).

Universe Mode improvements -

- More storylines/video scenes in general.

... Any and all of these would be more appreciated than "hey guys, Yukes can't tell us off for putting monsters and zombies in the game now, haha"

Archived