DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've only done the Seth and Roman towers in Wasteland and I see it. They moved it to the top so everyone could easily spot it, I guess.

I must admit, the game is moving a bit more smoothly for me now.

At least the NYE tower is quick and painless. You can pretty much steamroll through every match in a minute or two...as long as they don't block your top rope finishes. I hate the towers that are ladders matches. So damn tedious. Not hard...just super tedious and I'm not sure why they thought anyone would want to play that many ladder matches. Ricochet attire is pretty cool. I have no use for the gimmick...but at least it isn't complete trash like some of the others.

Can they not just come up with something fun for Tower matches other than just match after match with just damage increased occasionally?

It gets boring as all hell, I'd honestly like them if they was more like the old Slobberknocker match where as soon as you pin someone another person randomly comes out and you gotta keep fighting until you either can't take it anymore or you defeat them all. So your damage remains from each match and it gets harder and harder the longer you go cause you don't have time to recover.

I'd honestly like them if they was more like the old Slobberknocker match where as soon as you pin someone another person randomly comes out and you gotta keep fighting until you either can't take it anymore or you defeat them all. So your damage remains from each match and it gets harder and harder the longer you go cause you don't have time to recover.

100% agreed, well said!

I just wish they had matches with different people. I think the thing that gets old the quickest, is using the same character with the same moveset, in the same match type...for 6 or 8 matches in a row. Of course all I'm going to do is spam the exact same moves in every match...because I know what will get me the win the quickest. If they used different player character for each match, and made different match types for each match...I'd be a lot happier about the whole thing. I'd be able to sit and play them like a normal match, and not like I'm hurriedly trying to complete something.

They don't have any interesting stipulations like "the floor is lava", "chairshots set off fireworks", or "top rope moves do double damage"?

They have stuff like top rope moves doing 200% damage...and some really obnoxious ones like "everyone moves at super speed"...but, no...there are no truly interesting ones like there are in, say...Mortal Kombat.

if I could not spam these matches and beat them in minutes and get through the towers that I want in like 6 minutes, then I wouldn't play any of them at all. As none of the towers interest me and I'm only playing them because you're literally forced to if you want to unlock moves and such that should have been in the game, to begin with.

Dropkick 20 is great though.

Quick warning to everyone though, I think unlocking New Year Ricochet breaks CAW mode. After unlocking him my goddamn game crashes any time I try to create a wrestler or edit an existing CAW.

Quick warning to everyone though, I think unlocking New Year Ricochet breaks CAW mode. After unlocking him my goddamn game crashes any time I try to create a wrestler or edit an existing CAW.

Thanks for the heads up, I was making my Original CAWs left and right and was going to take a break so I could unlock those moves from that Tower.... I'll wait on that now.

Thanks for the heads up, I was making my Original CAWs left and right and was going to take a break so I could unlock those moves from that Tower.... I'll wait on that now.

I'm not going to say 100 percent that it was New Years Ricochet that did it, all I know is two days ago CAW worked, then I unlocked Ricochet today and now it doesn't so... who knows.

Copious amounts of bullsheeit. I mean really? You have to cower in fear of unlocking sheeit in your game because it might break it?

I swear fo jeezus

I saw your warnings and didn't touch Ricochet's tower. I tried entering community creations, and the game crashed. Tried entering CAW, and it also caused a crash.

I can confirm that when I changed changed the date, all the problems went away, and the game worked smoothly.

Archived