DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is new year ricochet getting his own tower and if so I hope we get a new running or standing shooting star press (with pin) with it. Been waiting for a new standing SSP forever.

New Year Ricochet already has his own tower

Where? I only see 5. Two Romans, one Rhea, one Elias and one for Pete Dunne.

Yeah. Weirdly enough it is gone now for me. Even though I definitely had an even number of towers available yesterday and played through all of them.

Press Triangle on PS4 before selecting the DLC tower/story you want to play.

And yeah. The amount of objectives is ridiculous. All the Seth Tower matches have two pages of objectives

It wouldn't be so bad if there were a point to each objective, but a bunch of them are clearly just there as fluff.

Anyone know if that new PS4 controller preiferal allows you to map two buttons to one? If so that could maybe fix that issue for someone like me who just hates two face-button press systems.

So we unlock new moves by playing the towers in the wasteland dlc, did we have to do the same for the first dlc too?

I skipped ALOT of the towers there and fear I've missed out on some moves..

Pretty sure, yeah. I know at least the Rusev pilgrim tower has a move or two.

So we unlock new moves by playing the towers in the wasteland dlc, did we have to do the same for the first dlc too?

I skipped ALOT of the towers there and fear I've missed out on some moves..

Aside from Fiend's tower, only Sasha's tower (just zombie taunts) and ThanksRusev Day (Kitchen Sink/Roundhouse Combo) had new taunts/moves. The rest are unlocked either just by having the DLC or by completing the main story Showcase

Same thing for Wasteland, AFAIK only Roman's tower has new moves attached to it

Source: checking the list of unlockables on YouTube lol

one thing im honestly grateful for about most of the towers is being able to mimic the computer and spam the shit out of various moves and beat them in like 6 minutes or less. Well not the main ones, but yeah, if that wasnt the case then I would not play them at all. It's how I beat the Fiend and Sheamus towers. Just got a kendo stick or the steel steps or a gravestone/that wierd broom and beat the shit out of the cpu till they were knocked out or I could do a sig/finisher and win the match.

that I will agree on though, and hiding stuff behind prestige crap when it should be in the game, to begin with. As the unlocker that you pay $ for should actually unlock everything, either that or make everything purchasable with VC so the unlocker can unlock them.

Yeah, I kind of feel that paying the extra for a season pass should give you the option to unlock everything. Mind you I've been pretty vocal about my contempt for this year's DLC model in general.

Archived