DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is that scrap metal hell in a cell they showed when they announced the DLC?

It's in, you just gotta manually customize the type of cell when choosing HIAC match

Powerbomb/Samoan Drop + Superman Punch/Spear Combos @ 6:10

Which of the Wasteland towers are limited time events? I hope it's not the Roman one lol

No real serious use for this one, but I did get a kick out of converting OC's into fallout characters.

https://imgur.com/a/m8ZlfNd

SSDf5WP.jpg

UtzH6nS.jpg

0IebcMK.jpg

ijfpA2j.jpg

Those do look dope af

Im particularly happy with how the Superman punch and spear turned out. Only thing I would have changed - and it would be very difficult - is the start position (corner)

What would you have changed it to?

Im particularly happy with how the Superman punch and spear turned out. Only thing I would have changed - and it would be very difficult - is the start position (corner)

My guess is that it could have been a running strike instead of a corner one.

It is a corner running strike but ideally it would be a normal running strike but that greatly complicates the move because then it has to work from any position inside the ring.

It is a corner running strike but ideally it would be a normal running strike but that greatly complicates the move because then it has to work from any position inside the ring.

I think you guys went the right route with it. It's basically the same thing that you guys did with Sliced Bread No. 2. It's better off as a corner move.

sCd0c3V.gifgi0WRSa.gif

took a couple decades. but we got these moves i loved back into the series. hells yeh

And we got Christopher Nowinski's Honor Roll back too. It also works for Marty Scurll

I'd love to see Sean O'Haire's Widowmaker make it back in a Moves pack some day. Currently we only have Wade Barrett's version which looks quite different.

Thanks for including Joe's big boot/senton combo. I've been wanting that since 2K16. Will the Southpaw and Empire packs contain more of these neglected "staple" moves?

For some characters but thats Not always the case

I'm hoping that the Southpaw pack includes a bunch of generic old school stuff.

I think you guys went the right route with it. It's basically the same thing that you guys did with Sliced Bread No. 2. It's better off as a corner move.

I dunno though, you have moves like Old School and former games like the Oklahoma Stampede that just auto track to the nearest turnbuckle. Those would be easier to pull off than the Superman and Spear though cause there's so much more motion involved

*Censored* the Survivor Roman Reigns VS Grand Champion Batista fight. Seriously, if you're going to have the game *censored*ing cheat, at least do it subtly.

Also what is 2Ks *censored*ing obsession with KO matches?

Archived