DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately oversells seem to be the price you pay when mostly indie guys are used for mocapping. Hell, still waiting for a second detonation kick without the arm flailing.

if only TJP could come back just to mocap that move

I think the Rapid Fire Curb Stomps were intended for Daniel Bryan

And that Springboard Curb Stomp look nasty. It looks like something Seth would do to Braun or Big Show

Yeah but the oversell with the opponent flipping over kinda ruins it for doing it on those guys.

Yeah. That's true. Now if it was on RVD, it would be perfect

Unfortunately oversells seem to be the price you pay when mostly indie guys are used for mocapping. Hell, still waiting for a second detonation kick without the arm flailing.

if only TJP could come back just to mocap that move

He still is apart of the mocap team lol

Just completed the showcase, what a load of crap. :lol: I hope they get sued for copyright infringement. :lol: Where is that scrap metal hell in a cell they showed when they announced the DLC? What the hell possessed them to do this over normal DLC? I can't see them selling many deluxe editions next year if this is the road they're going down.

The moves we've gotten so far and probably going to get are pretty good mind. And the entrances have been pretty good like Seth's WM 33 entrance and Batista's WM 35 entrance?

What themes did Ali and Gallagher get? Did Gallagher get his old one? Lol

They got generic instrumentals, which would've been cool for CAWs. Listen carefully during their entrances in the showcase.

Annnd I just found out that the new themes for Batista, Ali and Gallagher are unselectable. *Censored*'s sake 2K. :facepalm:

Are you shitting me!? Ffs

Nope. Previewing them in create an entrance gives you their regular themes, though if you don't touch the entrances you can still hear them.

Archived