DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love fist of the north star and kenshiro.

seth has a move called divine touch and a taunt inspired from the series :-)

granted no heads or bodies explode but i thought it might make the whole wasteland gimmick a bit more fun. he also got a new curb stomp but not one that he has ever done. it's still pretty dope.

No, you don't "have" to pay for anything. If you don't like the DLC, then vote with your wallet and don't purchase them. Prove to whatever high up corporate douche-canoe who mandated these DLCs that this shit isn't cool by not rewarding it.

That's what I'm doing. For real, 2k20's DLC should have WALTER, Kushida, and Blake and Cutler. Not this Fornite looking garbage.

Yeah i still find Blake and Cutler not being in the game one of the dumbest things in these games in years, especially since Ryker's tron has all three of their names on it cause its their stables tron and theme, yet the other two that make up the stable aren't in the game.

Would have been like them putting Triple H in the game back in the Evolution days and it was just him in the game, and Orton, Batista and Flair wasn't in the game yet triple H still came out with the Evolution Theme and tron with all three of those guys on the tron.

Actually it makes sense since Riker is the one they seem to be pushing

Archived