DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

God whoever thought of these dumb original DLC packs needs to be shot. We seriously gotta pay for ingame superstars with a few new clothing items on them and they toss a few new moves with them. I hope to god we never see these original DLC packs again, it better be back to new wrestlers and a separate moves pack next year.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, you don't "have" to pay for anything. If you don't like the DLC, then vote with your wallet and don't purchase them. Prove to whatever high up corporate douche-canoe who mandated these DLCs that this shit isn't cool by not rewarding it.

No, you don't "have" to pay for anything. If you don't like the DLC, then vote with your wallet and don't purchase them. Prove to whatever high up corporate douche-canoe who mandated these DLCs that this shit isn't cool by not rewarding it.

Its not like i wanna buy them but when i see great caws i wanna download and i can't because it has something from one of these packs its annoying and i end up buying them just to not have to be denied some great caws.

Its not like i wanna buy them but when i see great caws i wanna download and i can't because it has something from one of these packs its annoying and i end up buying them just to not have to be denied some great caws.

And the moves as well

Played a few hours yesterday and like I said before, if they fix the mess known as create a superstar mode this is a fun game.

But without proper dlc packs it's the creators that are going to give the game lifeline until the next game.

Sometimes I get the feeling that they downplayed the importance of the caw mode to focus on the fantasy stuff - which they deserve every midle finger they get for.

Not a big fan of these alternate versions of in game wrestlers other than the caw parts it brings. The idea of these over the top fantasy versions of wrestlers seems like some selfish shit someone thought was cool to create and they had their fun in making.

Im also guessing this was a budget thing. if thats the case, if they made a bunch of younger versions of wrestlers in the roster it would be way better. Even something like a young indies AJ Styles and Samoa Joe would be dope to have.

That's what I'm doing. For real, 2k20's DLC should have WALTER, Kushida, and Blake and Cutler. Not this Fornite looking garbage.

That's what I'm doing. For real, 2k20's DLC should have WALTER, Kushida, and Blake and Cutler. Not this Fornite looking garbage.

Yeah i still find Blake and Cutler not being in the game one of the dumbest things in these games in years, especially since Ryker's tron has all three of their names on it cause its their stables tron and theme, yet the other two that make up the stable aren't in the game.

Would have been like them putting Triple H in the game back in the Evolution days and it was just him in the game, and Orton, Batista and Flair wasn't in the game yet triple H still came out with the Evolution Theme and tron with all three of those guys on the tron.

Yeah i still find Blake and Cutler not being in the game one of the dumbest things in these games in years, especially since Ryker's tron has all three of their names on it cause its their stables tron and theme, yet the other two that make up the stable aren't in the game.

Would have been like them putting Triple H in the game back in the Evolution days and it was just him in the game, and Orton, Batista and Flair wasn't in the game yet triple H still came out with the Evolution Theme and tron with all three of those guys on the tron.

That is next level stupidity right there.

That leaked list is right then. Mad weird how we're not getting WALTER & KUSHIDA, or the rest of the Forgotten Sons. It's bizzare.

I feel ripped off and incredibly stupid, a game that is broken for £50 and £30 for a moves pack. I got the deluxe on the chance we'd get new Superstars with the skins. And after the response I had from 2k support where they defended the game instead of holding their hands up, I can't see me getting 2k21 unless it's unbelievably brilliant. Again, I feel stupid af.

That leaked list is right then. Mad weird how we're not getting WALTER & KUSHIDA, or the rest of the Forgotten Sons. It's bizzare.

I feel ripped off and incredibly stupid, a game that is broken for £50 and £30 for a moves pack. I got the deluxe on the chance we'd get new Superstars with the skins. And after the response I had from 2k support where they defended the game instead of holding their hands up, I can't see me getting 2k21 unless it's unbelievably brilliant. Again, I feel stupid af.

Don't feel stupid dude. It's more like you were swindled out of your money. Shame on 2k for doing this.

It was stated from the very beginning that the regular DLC would be replaced by "Originals".

This wasn't a Fallout 4 case of them changing stuff later on, it was our assumption that assumed regular wrestlers would make the packs aswell. The game itself is an absolute travesty, but the DLC isn't really, since it is exactly what was advertised

Archived