DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

Two towers actually, they gave a mini-tower to Mandy for some reason...so they played me twice lmao

I know the feels... they got me twice, as well.

FeelsBadMan

I thought they unlock as extra attire

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im still proud of the team for getting this far despite the year theyve had. We have been in this position before as consumers and as WWE game fans...this is the game we have for the year. No patch is gonna make some completely different game...this is it. As more of a casual player going forward, Im excited to actually see where they want to take gameplay in the coming years. Its a weird predicament where the control scheme takes getting used to, but once youre used to it, the gameplay feels too similar and unchanged. I dont know how to articulate it better but we can all list 50 things to improve gameplay and I feel like that list has a chance of getting shorter and shorter finally, if I may offer up some positivity.

Love this post tbh. I'm still optimistic for the future.

Oh shit, I have Hogan and forgotten all about him lmao

Him and Chyna were a huge selling point for me on 2K20 but I didn't have enough for the deluxe edition before release FML

Plus I didn't really care for the season pass thing I just wanted the legends pack since they're clearly the only additional superstars we're getting besides The Fiend.

Completing the Rusev Day tower gives you a Kitchen Sink/Roundhouse Combo move, in case you don't wanna do it because it's just a lame attire for Rusev

That could work great for Aliester Black too. Maybe even a CAW of Punk.

I wonder why they gave Rusev a Pilgrim attire. Heck, the redneck overalls from Total Divas would have been better.

I still hate the DLC. but having unique "wacky type" of moves and paybacks, i like. And they should've leaned more into that.

In one of the towers i think. The match speed was sped way tf up. they should've added this as an option. Like FirePro allows you to select game speed.

playing as fantasy monster characters in slow realistic technical wrestling matches doesn't gel.

If the gamespeed was faster. There were more fantasy moves. And actual audio like idk (grunts and groans or something) instead of complete dead silence. Maybe the Bump in the Night stuff would've been enjoyable.

It should be like Mortal Kombat. But instead its mortal kombat, if u took out the fun...slowed the game way down and removed the audio

Archived