DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

*Censored* grinding, I prefer everything unlocked from the get go. However, I don't like that the accelerator auto unlocks all this year. Some just use it to edit the Wrestlers stats. Next year? 2K should allow people to edit the stats from the get go. Why force people to pay just for that?

Corporate greed would be my guess.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... Summumma bitch ...

So they completely take the fun out of unlocking sheeit if you wanna have any control over attributes. Beautiful

I think there is an option where even if you purchase unlock all, you may choose to leave them locked in case you want to unlock them using vc. There is normally an option when you go to the unlockables menu to unlock all if you have purchased the accelerator.

I also don't think attribute customiser is necessary if you play universe as attributes change automatically when you win or lose matches.

... Summumma bitch ...

So they completely take the fun out of unlocking sheeit if you wanna have any control over attributes. Beautiful

I think there is an option where even if you purchase unlock all, you may choose to leave them locked in case you want to unlock them using vc. There is normally an option when you go to the unlockables menu to unlock all if you have purchased the accelerator.

I also don't think attribute customiser is necessary if you play universe as attributes change automatically when you win or lose matches.

1. Not in 2k20 anymore. Every VC purchasable is automatically unlocked

2. Attribute customization is necessary because attributes suck in these games, because people care way too much about overalls.

Despite everything...the fact that I'm playing as The Fiend 2 months after his debut is *censored*ing crazy!!!

Also, give him the Swampfather 2 taunt...very cool results during the match lol

Im still proud of the team for getting this far despite the year theyve had. We have been in this position before as consumers and as WWE game fans...this is the game we have for the year. No patch is gonna make some completely different game...this is it. As more of a casual player going forward, Im excited to actually see where they want to take gameplay in the coming years. Its a weird predicament where the control scheme takes getting used to, but once youre used to it, the gameplay feels too similar and unchanged. I dont know how to articulate it better but we can all list 50 things to improve gameplay and I feel like that list has a chance of getting shorter and shorter finally, if I may offer up some positivity.

Finding DLC parts from the last pack to be released already in the game speaks to my theory that 2K Originals was originally just going to be a mode in the game and when shit hit the fan regarding development time they cancelled the traditional DLC and removed 2K Originals from the base to sell as premium content. The moves they had already mocapped for KUSHIDA, Dijakovic and Kona Reeves were then added to the first pack.

I could see that. Having Originals as the only DLC is eh but if it was already in the base game then it does open the doors for different DLC in the future. Like how Bump in the Night was added but then the Halloween tower was added separately and assume the same will happen with Pilgrim Rusev. I understand why Original might not be for everyone but Originals might be nice for 2K to build on in the future. I hated Towers last year but I think towers are much better this year with all the options to play.

"That's the shit I don't... LIKE" XD

If this dlc is following the release schedule in the order of the pack listing, you're telling me you're gonna have that face paint, assuming it is indeed Empire of Tomorrow sheeit, sitting behind a lock and key until Spring? The business frustrates me sometimes

So, on the "easy to detect sweat" list, these are my top three... after the 1.02 update.

Keith Lee

Shelton Benjamin

Apollo Crews

I'm guessing it could easier to see up against their darker complexions? *shrug*

Archived