DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

Ya know after looking at it again i don't think The Fiend's pinning Mandible Claw is glitched it looks like its supposed to be that way, like he does the Claw they pass out and he press his hands on their chest and pins them. Its dumb as hell though cause he's supposed to pin them with the Claw still on them. And it just looks dumb cause they pass out in like 3 seconds and he pins them.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like this dlc was made to appeal to casual fans.. the only thing is Im a big fan and wouldnt want to be bothered playing through this mode to unlock stuff so imagine a casual fan interest in doing so.

1 more thing. If a casual fan picks this up and doesnt know what a slingblade is lets say, they didnt bother to even explain. So it would take forever to unlock shit.

I feel like this dlc was made to appeal to casual fans.. the only thing is Im a big fan and wouldnt want to be bothered playing through this mode to unlock stuff so imagine a casual fan interest in doing so.

1 more thing. If a casual fan picks this up and doesnt know what a slingblade is lets say, they didnt bother to even explain. So it would take forever to unlock shit.

naaaah

The DLC is wrestling carny on the max

I was gonna give Balor the double leg takedown/double stomp as an Irish whip grapple but it turns out, its only selectable in the Front Facelock grapple section and no where else.

I set it for him as a strong front grapple in place of the running sitout powerbomb

Wait you did? i'm on his strong front grapples right now and i don't see the move anywhere to be selected, whats its exact name?

Double leg takedown & double stomp. Check the downloaded sections. I don't remember if it was selectable in Strong grapples or just medium

I gave the regular and Demon Finn the Slingblade & Basement Dropkick in running grapples since they already have the regular sling blade in Irish whip rebound

I was gonna give Balor the double leg takedown/double stomp as an Irish whip grapple but it turns out, its only selectable in the Front Facelock grapple section and no where else.

Easy fix

There are actually quite a few character specific reversals this year

Keith Lee has a right punch block

Vega has tranquillo as a clothesline reversal

Trent seven has a suplex into side slam major reversal

is it just me or is the Demon Within suuuuuper slow? also this handicap match wouldnt be that bad if i was allowed to reverse. the prompt just doesnt come up 97% of the time and i try to press where i think it supposed to show up and nothing. ive reversed less than five times.

Doing Finn's showcase and just did the handicap match, holy *censored* that was annoying.

I had to switch to easy mode to finish the handicap. I was losing my mind otherwise. Also, I couldn't believe how many specific objectives that match had. I'm pretty sure that match went longer and had more specific objectives than any of the others. Like...after I switched to easy, I expected to complete the objective I got stuck on and then maybe one or two more...but they just kept coming. I couldn't believe it. And so many of them had to be done on specific characters...not interchangeable. Yeah...never want to do that again.

I did every tower on easy mode, probably why I wasn't losing my mind lmao

If I had realized it was an option earlier, I would have done the same. I had absolutely zero interest in playing to unlock the content...I just wanted it as quickly as possible. I didn't realize changing the difficulty was actually a thing until I was at wits end with the handicap match. :lol:

I did every tower on easy mode, probably why I wasn't losing my mind lmao

If I had realized it was an option earlier, I would have done the same. I had absolutely zero interest in playing to unlock the content...I just wanted it as quickly as possible. I didn't realize changing the difficulty was actually a thing until I was at wits end with the handicap match. :lol:

You just change the difficulty in the main settings menu?

Archived