DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup...this DLC is *censored*ing trash. 100%

Half-assed through and through. Not to mention, being a loathsome concept from the start.

I kinda like some of the caw pieces...but these matches are terrible. The entire presentation is terrible. And like others have said, none of this is add-on content...it's just stuff that was in the game but locked. Anyway...they need to patch everything so caws work 100% as they should with no bugs...and also import logos. If they do that, at least the game will have redeeming value in some interesting new caw pieces. But...that's about it.

I'd imagine this is purely a budget thing. Re-using the licences for multiple gimmicks is cheaper.

Or simply them experimenting with content

I mean that fact of the matter is, one is much, much cheaper than the other to produce...

Dove my guess is licensing ronda-rousey-theme-song had a lot to do with budget getting taken away

I'd imagine this is purely a budget thing. Re-using the licences for multiple gimmicks is cheaper.

Or simply them experimenting with content

I mean that fact of the matter is, one is much, much cheaper than the other to produce...
Dove my guess is licensing ronda-rousey-theme-song had a lot to do with budget getting taken away

Didn't seem to hurt the DLC last year

Hope someone makes a good Fiend attire for Bray Wyatt. That is probably the only thing I care for from this DLC. I mean I like the idea of having skins for the roster. But I never like paying for it, especially as I'm not interested in fantasy gameplay in a wrestling game.

But if someone makes a Fiend attire using the DLC fiend attire parts, you still have to purchase him to be able to download any CAW using his DLC attire parts

I meant like last year when ppl used bray wyatt to create the fiend

The highlight of this pack is the moves and CAW parts. Well, I enjoyed Bump in the Night for what it was. I unlocked everything in BITN to get all of the DLC content. A lot of the moves look nasty and brutal, in a good way. The elevated vise grip (two handed!! :)) was much better than in the preview, and was what I hoped for regarding some of my CAWs since WWE DOR 2.

One thing that worries me is if my save file gets corrupted, I have to do it all over again. I agree the Accelerator should unlock everything from the get go.

I really hope they fix The Fiend's Mandible Claw with the pin, cause thats version i mainly wanna use for him, and yeah his theme cuts off a few seconds too early in his winning animation before the lights go out.

I swear its almost impossible to find an aspect of this game that isn't buggy or needs patched, even the DLC character they released has issues and needs patched, come on 2K you better be releasing the mother of all patches next week.

If they have to fix something about Fiend, it's the f'n winning theme that's stops 10 seconds before or so before it should, it's awful. :(

That and his Mandible claw with the pin, he should pin the opponent with his hand still in his mouth

You can't also save his moveset, well you can but once you turn off the game and turn it on again, his moveset is back to default

Also one of his new corner taunts is glitched, he is supposed to hold the ropes but he holds the air instead :D

I kind of like Originals, it kind of has potential, not too keen on the text base and would rather see proper cut scenes, it also comes with some cool moves that can be added to normal guys, But I'm never gonna use these skins outside of originals.

Would I rather see them go with the old DLC style? Giving us an up-to-date complete roster? Have them spend more time and resources into gameplay? Damn right I would, but if it's here to stay it's not bad I suppose, perhaps it'll replace showcase.

The Fiend Tower and Finn's Showcase was okay/meh. Just started Sheamus' tower and wow the atmosphere is boring lol, are all the other towers in empty arenas too?

Yeah, Twisted Nikki Cross' tower is held in the same empty arena as Sheamus' was... which was disappointing, to say the least.

And that tornado tag match in the one tower? Infuriating. Absolutely infuriating.

Archived