DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bray Wyatts mandible claw with the pin has a visual glitch. If you pin, his hand is out of the opponents mouth and its just choking the invisible air above him

His Swampfather finisher move is glitched is well

One of his new corner taunts as the Fiend is also glitched

Bray Wyatts mandible claw with the pin has a visual glitch. If you pin, his hand is out of the opponents mouth and its just choking the invisible air above him

His Swampfather finisher move is glitched is well

One of his new corner taunts as the Fiend is also glitched

When i did it, he did the claw but when i hit pin he hand his hand on his chest pinning the guy i didn't know if it was a glitch or it was supposed to be like that, but if so its wrong cause he's supposed to keep the claw in the mouth through the pin. Hopefully its a glitch and they fix it along with the thousand other things.

The matches are no fun at all. The only reason to buy this DLC is for the moves and caw parts.

Yeah you literally just play the same match like 5 or 6 times in a row doing the same exact thing in every tower. And in all of them its dead silent with no crowd, its the most boring shit ever.

And unlocking The Fiend is so dumb, so to unlock The Fiend you play like 5 or 6 matches in a row with him in that graveyard again jsut doing the same thing over and over again. I just think its dumb to unlock The Fiend you literally play as him, so when you do unlock him you're kinda tired of him cause you just had to play as him like 5 times in a row.

Oh also, if you want the fiend to have the neck snap move he does in real life to a seated opponent, it is in, you have to go in and manually assign it though as hes been given a shoulder claw as default.

I swear they take literally five minutes over movesets, I had a random fatal four way earlier where Jerry Lawler, Roman Reigns, John Cena all hit Michinokou drivers.

The DLC as someone else said is only worth it for the Fiend and the unlockable caw parts. It is literally just the same match over and over and over to unlock different skins on the same guys, which, to be honest, I dont even think the skins are that good. I havent yet seen one that I would use again in my universe mode.

If you can do without the fiend and a few extra moves, just buy the standard.

Oh by the way, hope you guys weren't planning to use the Fiend in universe, because every time I leave universe mode hes taken back off the shows.

Lmao, seriously? ????
Seems to be the case for me at least.

Well the reason why we didn't had to download anything is because all of the dlc was already on the disc.

It just got unlocked today and that's it. The version of the game is unchanged and everything else too.

I hoped that the extras coming with the dlc will be unlocked for the other modes if we have the unlocker but it seems we will have to play all of this only to be able to use a few additional pieces of clothing and two "new" hairpieces. --__--

Thanks but no thanks!

This REALLY sucks!

Well the reason why we didn't had to download anything is because all of the dlc was already on the disc.

It just got unlocked today and that's it. The version of the game is unchanged and everything else too.

I hoped that the extras coming with the dlc will be unlocked for the other modes if we have the unlocker but it seems we will have to play all of this only to be able to use a few additional pieces of clothing and two "new" hairpieces. --__--

Thanks but no thanks!

This REALLY sucks!

Just checked...Most of the attire pieces are available by default

Archived