DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

We do get it with the deluxe. It works on PS4 just not on Xbox.

And it's on the box that every originals dlc is included.

For real...what the actual *Censored*. I'm trying to get my content on Xbox, and I'm fuming. My buddy is telling me Bump in the Night is separate thing? He got it with Deluxe, but I didn't get it with the Collector's edition that I paid $140 for? I looked through my emails to see if Amazon sent me a code or something...but, nothing. WHAT THE F'ING F.

Was there supposed to be a bump in the night paper in my box that I never got? Seeing as how people didn't get their autographs, I wouldn't even be surprised...I mean, I used the one code that I got...which made it sound like it unlocked EVERYTHING.

Nah, it's just part of the deluxe edition code.

People confuse the separate backstage pass with this here.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/wwe-2k20-extra-content-pass/9n04spgqjskl?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

This is what we got.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/wwe-2k20-extra-content-pass/9n04spgqjskl?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

This is what we got.

The paper I have says it includes everything.

It says "Deluxe Edition Bonus Content"

-WWE 2k20 Smackdown 20th Anniversary Edition Playable Superstars (Got them)

-All WWE 2k20 Originals (Bump in the Night is part of this...so where the *Censored* is it?)

-WWE 2k20 Acceltorator (Got it)

-WWE 2k20 Myplayer Kickstar (Got it)

there was one code on that paper, and I used it...

This is what we got.

The paper I have says it includes everything.

It says "Deluxe Edition Bonus Content"

-WWE 2k20 Smackdown 20th Anniversary Edition Playable Superstars (Got them)

-All WWE 2k20 Originals (Bump in the Night is part of this...so where the *Censored* is it?)

-WWE 2k20 Acceltorator (Got it)

-WWE 2k20 Myplayer Kickstar (Got it)

Yes, I know, it doesn't tell you about this extra content pass but this is what we have, look for it on the console it will tell you that you own it.

Oh my god. *Censored* whoever designed these match stipulations. No seriously. Whoever you are, *Censored* you. I hope you get *censored*ing fired.

Are you talking about the objectives for completion? If so...that doesn't sound promising. :lol:

Theres this *censored*ing match in Balor's where you face both Harper and Rowan and just.. *Censored* whoever thought it was acceptable.

By the way, hope you liked playing in slow mo when using 8 characters in 2K17, because the main arena for this is stuck like that.

What a goddamn mess.

Man...they really should have some make-good offer down the road, because they can't *censored*ing do anything right.

Thing is what can they give us? They can't give us what we want like Kushida or Walter, or probably even add in guys they took out because of the new coding, maybe if it was Yukes I don't know. And they won't give us anything for free because they're greedy. :lol:

So are all non-standard edition owners finally seeing their content? because those versions are basically preorders so the first pack should've definitely been there

Archived