DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

If I really knew it would include only this shitty zombie stuff I would had skipped the dlc all together and saved my money for something that would had been worth spending on.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The *Censored*?!

Originals is unlocked, says I need to purchase it, it's not in my manage games and apps, it's on the Microsoft store but it wants to charge me £11.99. Other than the deluxe code in the box I've got no other code except the Supercard.

I had a feeling this was going to happen. Hopefully this isn't something widespread.

It shows that I own it on PSN but when I click on load it doesn't yet because it's still not available. It's around 5:15pm here in germany. They are either delaying it for a patch or they will let us unlock it in the evening I guess.

I'd imagine this is purely a budget thing. Re-using the licences for multiple gimmicks is cheaper.

Considering the fact that there's 190 wrestlers in the game, I highly doubt this was a budget issue.

This is probably another effect of Yukes of leaving.

I want to say in all honesty: Yukes *censored*ed us over. Badly. The game being such a mess is stemming from Yukes' departure. And to think people wanted Yukes gone. Well, they got their wish.

At it's core, it's a good game and I'm enjoying what I'm playing. I've been playing it a lot, but I also haven't gotten the crazier glitches that I'm seeing elsewhere.

Dude, 2K got rid of Yukes.

Off Reddit

Via the website its included in the deluxe and smackdown editions. then backstage pass mentions it doesnt include the bump in the night originals pack. i cant tell if its botched or false advertising on the website.

Microsoft, PSN & Steam:

The WWE 2K20 Backstage Pass includes WWE 2K20 Originals packs 2-4. THIS BUNDLE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FIRST WWE 2K20 ORIGINALS PACK - BUMP IN THE NIGHT.

So I guess if you get the deluxe edition you don't get it.

Get to *Censored* 2k.

Off Reddit

Via the website its included in the deluxe and smackdown editions. then backstage pass mentions it doesnt include the bump in the night originals pack. i cant tell if its botched or false advertising on the website.

Microsoft, PSN & Steam:

The WWE 2K20 Backstage Pass includes WWE 2K20 Originals packs 2-4. THIS BUNDLE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FIRST WWE 2K20 ORIGINALS PACK - BUMP IN THE NIGHT.

So I guess if you get the deluxe edition you don't get it.

Get to *Censored* 2k.

We do get it with the deluxe. It works on PS4 just not on Xbox.

And it's on the box that every originals dlc is included.

We do get it with the deluxe. It works on PS4 just not on Xbox.

And it's on the box that every originals dlc is included.

For real...what the actual *Censored*. I'm trying to get my content on Xbox, and I'm fuming. My buddy is telling me Bump in the Night is separate thing? He got it with Deluxe, but I didn't get it with the Collector's edition that I paid $140 for? I looked through my emails to see if Amazon sent me a code or something...but, nothing. WHAT THE F'ING F.

Was there supposed to be a bump in the night paper in my box that I never got? Seeing as how people didn't get their autographs, I wouldn't even be surprised...I mean, I used the one code that I got...which made it sound like it unlocked EVERYTHING.

Archived