DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those animations be fasta denna mofo.

Gotta admit though, that Mass Destruction? Not as clean as I thought I would be. It just looks like they animated the roundhouse and then reversed it. It's weird. Lacks the fluidity of alot of moves but it might just be me. That elevated vice grip also looks a tad wonky

Yeah. The elevated vise grip looks good but would have been better if both of the attacker’s hands stayed completely on the opponent’s head, like in FirePro, DOR1/2 and the AKI games. If they could have changed to that post motion capture, that is-if it was possible. It needs some tweaking. Same with Mass Destruction. But that’s just my 2 cents on this.

Hope someone makes a good Fiend attire for Bray Wyatt. That is probably the only thing I care for from this DLC. I mean I like the idea of having skins for the roster. But I never like paying for it, especially as I'm not interested in fantasy gameplay in a wrestling game.

Hope someone makes a good Fiend attire for Bray Wyatt. That is probably the only thing I care for from this DLC. I mean I like the idea of having skins for the roster. But I never like paying for it, especially as I'm not interested in fantasy gameplay in a wrestling game.

But if someone makes a Fiend attire using the DLC fiend attire parts, you still have to purchase him to be able to download any CAW using his DLC attire parts

I don't remember the leak but so the only new character/wrestler is Fiend?

Yes. Saw the leak on Twitter. Not sure how reliable etc.
I posted a video with someone literally changing the character IDs from the PC files live to have the dlc names appearing in the game, it's 100% set.

I'd imagine this is purely a budget thing. Re-using the licences for multiple gimmicks is cheaper.

Or simply them experimenting with content

I mean that fact of the matter is, one is much, much cheaper than the other to produce...

In a WWE game series that features over 190 individual wrestlers, I don't think that is a issue

I'd imagine this is purely a budget thing. Re-using the licences for multiple gimmicks is cheaper.

Considering the fact that there's 190 wrestlers in the game, I highly doubt this was a budget issue.

This is probably another effect of Yukes of leaving.

I want to say in all honesty: Yukes *censored*ed us over. Badly. The game being such a mess is stemming from Yukes' departure. And to think people wanted Yukes gone. Well, they got their wish.

At it's core, it's a good game and I'm enjoying what I'm playing. I've been playing it a lot, but I also haven't gotten the crazier glitches that I'm seeing elsewhere.

Archived