DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

I seriously wonder why on earth anyone working for that company even remotely thinks that it's a good idea to give us a bunch of made up characters, instead of the real Southpaw characters... And they didn't even bother coming up with good names, they just use the real names with stupid nicknames. So instead of someone like "Nicci Lee Styxxx" we get "Glam Rock Johnny Gargano". They had a rock gimmick they could've used, but instead we're going to get a crappy version based on Johnny Gargano and now have to waste a bunch of CAW slots for characters that should've been in this DLC.

It's so typical for them to even mess up something as simple as this.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing about the three other DLC packs has been revealed so far.

Either way...all of the Southpaw characters are fully made up. It's just WWE employees simulating a cheesy, southern territory from ages ago. With TJ Perkins, Rhyno and Chris Jericho gone, we were bound to get different characters.

Nothing about the three other DLC packs has been revealed so far.

Either way...all of the Southpaw characters are fully made up. It's just WWE employees simulating a cheesy, southern territory from ages ago. With TJ Perkins, Rhyno and Chris Jericho gone, we were bound to get different characters.

They've been revealed through the list that was leaked. And WhatsTheStatus on Twitter(who is a modder on PC) even confirmed that they're real when he was asked about it. And he isn't the type of guy that would make up stuff like this.

Yes, all of them are "made up", but not made up by 2K with their real names that just got new nicknames. The people involved actually put some effort into creating these characters, that the wrestlers themselves made up.

And those are just 3... We still have Cena, Fandango, Gallows, Anderson, Styles, Rusev, Lana, Natalya, Ziggler, Miz, Bryan, Harper, Big E, Woods & Slater and technically Rollins, Ascension or Jordan(who iirc still works for WWE).

So even without TJP, Rhyno & Jericho or Rollins, Ascension & Jordan, we would've had more than enough characters.

Based on what is the list real?

And nothing says that the same thing did no apply to the video game version. Nothing says that the wrestlers weren't responsible for the DLC characters aswell. Just look at what we've seen from the Bump in the Night pack... There definitely was a massive Bray Wyatt influence in the DLC. He even provided commentary for the matches. Pretty good indicator that we might get Cena & Fandango on commentary for the Southpaw DLC aswell.

And nothing says that the same thing did no apply to the video game version. Nothing says that the wrestlers weren't responsible for the DLC characters aswell. Just look at what we've seen from the Bump in the Night pack... There definitely was a massive Bray Wyatt influence in the DLC. He even provided commentary for the matches. Pretty good indicator that we might get Cena & Fandango on commentary for the Southpaw DLC aswell.

Based on data, found by modders.

This wouldn't be the first time people found stuff in the data of these games, that wasn't supposed to be available when it was leaked.

And just compare the list, to the actual Southpaw Cast, do you really think that's the best they could've come up with? That Johnny Gargano would call himself "Glam Rock Johnny Gargano", instead of coming up with a proper name.

Based on data, found by modders.

This wouldn't be the first time people found stuff in the data of these games, that wasn't supposed to be available when it was leaked.

And just compare the list, to the actual Southpaw Cast, do you really think that's the best they could've come up with? That Johnny Gargano would call himself "Glam Rock Johnny Gargano", instead of coming up with a proper name.

First, I don't think any wrestler is involved in this dlc at anyhow. And based on what we already have with "Wicked" Aleister Black and stuff, yes, that's exactly how they would call them.

Well until 2k say who's DLC we don't know, but I'm guessing the Fiend Is the only new character. When you look at the new moves there was obviously a pack in mind with Dominik Dijakovic and Kushida, but I guess they scrapped it for Originals.

not necessarily. move have always included moves for people who were not going to be included on the roster.

Will it be possible to download Bump in the Night after midnight today?

These the release times for the BITN pack

October 29, 2019 - 05:00 NZST

October 29, 2019 - 03:00 AEST

October 29, 2019 - 01:00 JST

October 29, 2019 - 00:00 SGT

October 28, 2019 - 17:00 CET

October 28, 2019 - 16:00 GMT

October 28, 2019 - 12:00 EDT

October 28, 2019 - 09:00 PDT

Looks like DLC is being released at the same time this year to stop us doing the NZ trick.

Looks like DLC is being released at the same time this year to stop us doing the NZ trick.

Oh ok, thanks man

Bump in the Night finishers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2TROh14EaQ

Oh ok, thanks man

Bump in the Night finishers

Did Roode hit his ddt on a woman or did I blink twice?

Those animations be fasta denna mofo.

Gotta admit though, that Mass Destruction? Not as clean as I thought I would be. It just looks like they animated the roundhouse and then reversed it. It's weird. Lacks the fluidity of alot of moves but it might just be me. That elevated vice grip also looks a tad wonky

I think they owe us a make good dlc...idk what or who but we need at least 3 removed legends back

I don't give a shit about f'n legends, we need new guys, not horribly scanned people at the age of 60-80 portraying an 30 year younger In-game model.

I agree with u on this Im just going by how they did last time with the make good dlc

Them bump in the night finishes could have just been added to said super stars smh

Archived