DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So just assuming they use these DLCs as a chance to sneak some more moves in that would've been move pack DLC stuff, what moves would you guys want to see added in?

For me, Last Of The Dragon and some of Joseph Conners moves would be fantastic.

I just asked for one move. It’s not like it was never done before as Nia Jax did a variation of it and it was in WWF No Mercy (elevated two handed choke submission). It’s a relatively safe move too.

Anyway, I wish to know what the moves Massive Destruction and Elevated Vise Grip are, as they sound interesting to me. The names are a bit vague though.

I just asked for one move. It’s not like it was never done before as Nia Jax did a variation of it and it was in WWF No Mercy (elevated two handed choke submission). It’s a relatively safe move too.

Anyway, I wish to know what the moves Massive Destruction and Elevated Vise Grip are, as they sound interesting to me. The names are a bit vague though.

Elevated Vise Grip is a choke submission - similar to what you described from No Mercy

Mass Destruction is a roundhouse into black mass combo with almost no hesitation

Elevated Vise Grip is a choke submission - similar to what you described from No Mercy

Mass Destruction is a roundhouse into black mass combo with almost no hesitation

yooo that sounds friggin dope as hell.

Where did these names come from, the Elevated Vice Grip and the Mass Destruction? Was there an [official] listing of [DLC] moves somewhere?

Never mind, I've never seen moves listed on an unlockable screen before, so naturally I ignored the hell outta that vid

Ok so its been confirmed those who pre ordered don't get The Fiend and Bump In The Night on day 1? So next week does the Bump In The Night come out for everyone? if so thats ridiculous, its the pre order bonus yet i can't get access to it until everyone can get it a week later? am i getting this right?

Why the hell is it a pre order bonus then? thats supposed to mean you get access to something early that those who didn't pre order can't get until a later date.

Ok so its been confirmed those who pre ordered don't get The Fiend and Bump In The Night on day 1? So next week does the Bump In The Night come out for everyone? if so thats ridiculous, its the pre order bonus yet i can't get access to it until everyone can get it a week later? am i getting this right?

Why the hell is it a pre order bonus then? thats supposed to mean you get access to something early that those who didn't pre order can't get until a later date.

For you the DLC pack is free. For everyone else it is not.

It's called "bonus" not "early access"

For you the DLC pack is free. For everyone else it is not.

It's called "bonus" not "early access"

Ok well every other pre order bonus in the past for these games i've gotten on day 1, i've not had to wait a week later.

Archived