DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

I was saying, for me personally, I have no interest in Halloween stuff after Halloween. Is it like...some unwritten rule on this forum for people to be a bunch of jerkoffs? Lol.

You don't exactly have a reputation for being amiable and easy to get along with yourself, man.

What he said.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really want to know what else is included in the DLC this year. I don't want to get the deluxe edition if im only getting 2K original content like attires and caw parts i will never use. Fiend is then only character i want. Which i can get even after the game releases as pre order discs are always found on the shelves even after release

The main reason why Im stuck I getting the stupid season pass is because a low of CAWs we gonna be locked behind the infamous this creation uses parts from ____ DLC ugh. I just wanted to avoid that all together. Meanwhile, itll be like one DLC move or an elbow pad ????

The main reason why Im stuck I getting the stupid season pass is because a low of CAWs we gonna be locked behind the infamous this creation uses parts from ____ DLC ugh. I just wanted to avoid that all together. Meanwhile, itll be like one DLC move or an elbow pad ????

Yeah thats why i'm likely gonna be forced to get the DLC, i wish they'd change it where you can still download the caw if you don't have the DLC and whatever part the DLC is gets replaced with a generic replacement, like if its an elbow pad it just gets replaced with another elbow pad from the default game.

honestly. Other then Fiend i would like to avoid the DLC altogether. Till i saw an unlockables video about the Bump in the Night DLC.

and it has regular moves for some of the normal roster. Like Finns double leg & stomp.

and Kushida moves like springboard brain chop u can give to Kofi.

and his Hip Toss/Cartwheel/Dropkick that Jay Lethal also does

Got to be honest they look cool as shit, especially the Wasteland Wanderers but I don't care for it, especially if there's no new Superstars.

Maybe they'll tweet the rosters for the DLC during Smackdown tonight, seems stupid to say this what you're getting but not saying who's in it.

They would have to. And seeing as how they have been active tweeting during WWE programming, that roster should be out and about by the night's end. I hope...

Got to be honest they look cool as shit, especially the Wasteland Wanderers but I don't care for it, especially if there's no new Superstars.

Maybe they'll tweet the rosters for the DLC during Smackdown tonight, seems stupid to say this what you're getting but not saying who's in it.

They would have to. And seeing as how they have been active tweeting during WWE programming, that roster should be out and about by the night's end. I hope...

I hope it's out by Tuesday morning before I pick up the game so I know what I'm doing, stick with the deluxe or downgrade my pre-order to the standard.

I got no problems with originals as long as it doesn't take away from the actual game. I don't mind if its like a separate game inside a game if you get what I mean? Because it seems pointless if originals plays like a normal WWE 2k game with a few whacky elements, this mode feels like it needs to be completely whacky, but it shouldn't hurt the actual game because I'm sure most of us want to play a wrestling game as it plays out on TV. This DLC looks really cool for a different WWE game, and I'd probably buy it as a separate game.

Archived