DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

You can get him through the deluxe too. But yeah, you'll most definitely be able to get him later but probably not with season pass or whatever it's called this year. That seems to be the case with preorders every year.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I;ve been wanting Hogan for years now. Would suck to get this game and not be able to get him, but I don't want to pay nearly $100 for this game just to get him.

You can always sell the SuperCard codes that are in it for 30-40 bucks.

I always give my code away, if I knew they were worth that much I'd have sold them every time. :lol:

So there's a german post of a 2k panflet ir wtv on twitter saying the packs are:

Wasteland Wanders

Southpaw Regional Wrestling

Empire of Tomorrow.

Bet the first one has Ascension and Cutler/Blake ???

I really don't see Ascension being DLC. They weren't in the base game for a reason, they're never on TV and they sure as hell aren't moving any numbers as DLC.

I;ve been wanting Hogan for years now. Would suck to get this game and not be able to get him, but I don't want to pay nearly $100 for this game just to get him.

You can always sell the SuperCard codes that are in it for 30-40 bucks.
I always give my code away, if I knew they were worth that much I'd have sold them every time. :lol:

Last year I got $95 for the two super cards.

Yeah, these are the names, someone on Twitter has a German physical copy already and they are on the back of the box.

Loooooool, the Bump in the Night DLC including the Fiend won't be available on day one! It will released a week later.

zWUCPO5.jpg

I expected this when they mentioned it was halloween themed.,

So it's not even No Man's Land lol

Might be a local change. Some things can be fishy regarding names in Germany. Like...Elimination Chamber is still No Way Out over here...and No Way Out is No Escape.
true but it could still eliminate it being an all women's DLC like what some of us thought, Idk

Loooooool, the Bump in the Night DLC including the Fiend won't be available on day one! It will released a week later.

zWUCPO5.jpg

Maybe they meant it'll release separately for those that didn't pre-order or get the deluxe? Hopefully that's what they mean and those that pre-ordered still get it day one

Archived