DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know they had to do some work for the Fiend, but no more work than updating anyone that changed gimmicks and look. Baron Corbin will be bald and dressed like a barman in this game, doesnt make him a new wrestler.

The fact that you're really confusing what people mean by saying that the Fiend DLC is a "new wrestler" is crazy to me.

It just means that it's a REAL WWE wrestler...and it's being newly added to the game in the first DLC pack. Hence, it gives people hope that other REAL WWE wrestlers might be newly added to the game in future packs.

Jiminy Christmas.

So it turns out the moves for Dijakovic (Feast Your Eyes), KUSHIDA (Penalty Kick 2, Handspring Kick, etc), Kona Reeves (Hawaiian Drop) and possibly more are technically classed as DLC moves in the game. Smacktalks DLC moves video confirms this.

So do you think that means they were added accidentally to the first DLC pack and these guys are coming in a future pack, or do you think at one point an NXT pack containing Dijakovic, KUSHIDA, Kona Reeves and more was planned but ultimately scrapped and theyve given us the moves that were mocapped?

So it turns out the moves for Dijakovic (Feast Your Eyes), KUSHIDA (Penalty Kick 2, Handspring Kick, etc), Kona Reeves (Hawaiian Drop) and possibly more are technically classed as DLC moves in the game. Smacktalks DLC moves video confirms this.

So do you think that means they were added accidentally to the first DLC pack and these guys are coming in a future pack, or do you think at one point an NXT pack containing Dijakovic, KUSHIA, Kona Reeves and more was planned but ultimately scrapped and theyve given us the moves that were mocapped?

The bolded one

I get the feeling they have split the new moves dlc into each originals pack. So hopefully we get a handful of moves each pack. You can see in a video showcasing originals gameplay where all Kushida & Dijacks moves (and other) are shown as rewards.

Archived