DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I highly doubt that. Its gonna be like 2K17 again which is cool. I have the logos and stuff ready to go for arenas, championships, etc. Id rather create my own version of the Raw set anyways because the real life version is absolutely terrible. Really wish wed have gotten the new Smackdown set though but Ill make a version that suits me personally. Only bummer is that we wouldnt have the updated trons for the arenas but no biggie.

I wouldn't worry too much about that, because they patched in Great Balls of Fire that one time.

Personally, I'm still hoping there's a "prime Hulk Hogan" in the game.

I'm gonna guess we won't find out until either one of the YouTubers posts about it or until the game is out.

I feel like they're just going to reveal one roster character for all alternates(potentially getting Dude Love and Cactus Jack, but only having Mankind revealed/The Rock '99 being revealed but not showing modern Rock)

Guest Shades of Cool

Did not think of the No Mans Land being a Womens dlc pack. Now I am fully on board with it if we can get some more female legends in the game

Me either, but now I'm so hyped for it. I need as much women content as possible.

Yeah if it is Mad Max themed, the last movie with Charlize Theron had pretty feminist themes so would make sense to have it women focused with a name like No Mans Land. My only hope for this game is female legends and NXT/NXT UK stars as the main roster spots are more or less guaranteed.

I was brainstorming on it and if I were to combine the mad max theme with a woman-centric theme, what new superstar could come with that? And I got Jazzy Gabert which would be cool as hell. Not holding my breath... just trying to make sense of something we dont understand yet.

I was brainstorming on it and if I were to combine the mad max theme with a woman-centric theme, what new superstar could come with that? And I got Jazzy Gabert which would be cool as hell. Not holding my breath... just trying to make sense of something we dont understand yet.

-"Madman" Becky Lynch, in her WM33 gear

-"Alpha Female" Jazzy Gabert

-"The Enforcers" Jessamyn Duke & Marina Shafir

-"Lost Mind" Victoria

I'm guessing the other originals pack themes will include alternate versions of in game wrestlers only and won't include anybody new that isn't in the main game. With Southpaw being one of the potential packs potentially, I dont see anyone new being included in that one, only versions of people in the game already.

I'm guessing the other originals pack themes will include alternate versions of in game wrestlers only and won't include anybody new that isn't in the main game. With Southpaw being one of the potential packs potentially, I dont see anyone new being included in that one, only versions of people in the game already.

Yeah, I would think they did this to save money.

At this point, I'm just hoping there is at least one real character in every fantasy pack. It's a stretch...but we get Fiend in the first pack. So, maybe the others will include at least one new wrestler who wasn't otherwise in the game.

Depending on how WWE is with Punk these days, one pack could be a comicbook themed pack, and they could give you CM Punk as the real wrestler, and then a bunch of superhero and comic related gimmicks for other wrestlers...and parts for create mode. Connection obviously being that Punk has written comic books. Again...that's a stretch, but I need to maintain some level of hope.

So I've been thinking about the rumoured DLC themes, and what they could mean:

NO MAN'S LAND: To me, this could be one of two things; Army/Military, or Women only. Both hold real merit here, if like the "Bump in the Night" we are getting one real superstar from the packs then for this one I feel Sgt. Slaughter is a real possibility if it's Army/Military, but women only I'm not sure. Maybe Torrie, Victoria or another 00s woman we haven't seen in a while?

SOUTHPAW REGIONAL WRESTLING: This one should be obvious in regards to its theme, that being the series of YouTube videos regarding this territory released in 2017. As for the one superstar? I feel Chris Jericho is an extremely good shout. He's the only guy to have featured majorly in both companies (as Clit Bobski, Southpaw's backstage interviewer and of course as Chris Jericho everywhere else) that could be seen as big enough to warrant a sole inclusion. Granted, moving a guy straight back to DLC after being in the base game for years is a pretty shitty move, but given the circumstances around it I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

EMPIRE OF TOMORROW: The only theme for this one that springs to mind is the future. As for a superstar? Kushida would be my bet.

Archived