DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 dlc packs of wwe orinigals and bump in the night is pack one of 4, all to be fantasy themed

I guess this year dlc is stuff that's not needed on disk just extras if u want them , so this time any new nxt or legends or anyone new will be on disk from the start, why pay dlc for guys that should be on disk, so this way they sell dlc for ppl that want the 11 maybe plus custom fantasy stars,

still no full roster details, hope loads secret legends and new stars on disk, who knows, but I don't think we will get even more dlc, 4 fantasy packs , maybe a moves pack, then rock mankind Hogan , that may be all we are getting?

“Bump In the Night” will be available at no cost to those who pre-order the game, but it will also be available for individual purchase at $14.99. “Bump In the Night” is the first of four WWE 2K20 Originals DLC packs. All four will be released in the coming months, by the spring of 2020.

4 dlc packs of wwe orinigals and bump in the night is pack one of 4, all to be fantasy themed

I guess this year dlc is stuff that's not needed on disk just extras if u want them , so this time any new nxt or legends or anyone new will be on disk from the start, why pay dlc for guys that should be on disk, so this way they sell dlc for ppl that want the 11 maybe plus custom fantasy stars,

still no full roster details, hope loads secret legends and new stars on disk, who knows, but I don't think we will get even more dlc, 4 fantasy packs , maybe a moves pack, then rock mankind Hogan , that may be all we are getting?

“Bump In the Night” will be available at no cost to those who pre-order the game, but it will also be available for individual purchase at $14.99. “Bump In the Night” is the first of four WWE 2K20 Originals DLC packs. All four will be released in the coming months, by the spring of 2020.

Are you kidding me? DLC was good for getting guys in who was too late to be on disc, also so we don't get a Moves Pack? thats bs the Moves Pack is one of the main things i look forwards to with DLC.

I'll tell you one thing i'm not paying a dime for any dumb original packs, i hope no one does to send them a message we don't want this shit we want legends, we want new wrestlers and we want moves, we don't want goofy fantasy crap that no one will hardly ever use.

I'll tell you one thing i'm not paying a dime for any dumb original packs, i hope no one does to send them a message we don't want this shit we want legends, we want new wrestlers and we want moves, we don't want goofy fantasy crap that no one will hardly ever use.

Speak for yourself^^

All the original stuff is a great adition to CAW mode

Speak for yourself. I'm looking forward to some this stuff. Plus, if the rumours are true, we will be getting legends like Adam Düng and Debbie Desperado.

Speak for yourself. I'm looking forward to some this stuff. Plus, if the rumours are true, we will be getting legends like Adam Düng and Debbie Desperado.

Speak for yourself^^

All the original stuff is a great adition to CAW mode

Is $5.99 really worth spending on a few caw parts to you guys? really? over actual wrestlers and an entire moves pack full of cool new moves? you guys really think its worth the same price as that stuff would be? more power to you i guess.... I just don't find a few caw parts and a handful of moves that come with original/fantasy characters that appealing.

If Ryeedee and the other great caw makers make some amazing caws that have some of the moves or parts on them from the DLC then thats the only way i'm gonna buy them.

The originals stuff is cool for original caw creators too, maybe. A couple less crazy arenas for them to have to create to bring their fantasy-based wrestling universes to life. I think itll be cool.Im not huge on the fantasy versions of wrestlers so far but Im into the arenas. The more, the better. I can see younger fans being into that stuff...or people not heavy into this community. I can see a dad picking Hogan or Austin, a kid picking Seth Rollins, and a family member who doesnt watch wrestling (but maybe plays or used to play stuff like Mortal Kombat) picking the Demon King Balor from Originals, and all 3 of them being in awe of the fiery pit arena and having a super fun time.

Wait til you actually know whats in the game, please. The Originals stuff is like a whole other thing from the actual game itself. Your frustration seems more like its caused by lack of game information and we are all with you on that one but it cant be long.

They wanna do original packs fine, but don't completely get rid of the moves pack and packs with actual wrestlers in them. Give the fantasy packs for those who want that, and give the packs with wrestlers and moves for the ones who want those, give 1 pack thats moves, another with actual wrestlers then you could 2 originals packs.

They wanna do original packs fine, but don't completely get rid of the moves pack and packs with actual wrestlers in them. Give the fantasy packs for those who want that, and give the packs with wrestlers and moves for the ones who want those, give 1 pack thats moves, another with actual wrestlers then you could 2 originals packs.

Well they did say we were getting new moves with each pack so depending on how many moves we get we may have enough all together that would equal getting a moves pack or more.

So....who is paying the creators for all that extra work?

Or should they take Toni Storm and others out of the main game and sell them seperately?

And are the new moves that are listed as part of the packs irrelevant?

Does the Fiend suddenly not exist as a actual wrestler?

As theyre about 2 weeks out, Im guessing that this week is when we will start getting the influx of info. I should hope so atleast. Not hard to once again have the biggest roster yet if you just throw everyone on the disc, as people are assuming.lol. Cant wait to know what theyve been holding so close to the vest.

I can do with or without the Originals pack. I never played the Wyatt Compound or any of those fantasy-related stuff, so I'll probably just care about the originals stuff for CAW purposes.

I'd prefer if we got more new moves, but that's kinda've guaranteed when they add new people to the game, plus they always do the moves pack DLC every year. I don't think this'll be the only relevant DLC for this years game.

I can do with or without the Originals pack. I never played the Wyatt Compound or any of those fantasy-related stuff, so I'll probably just care about the originals stuff for CAW purposes.

I'd prefer if we got more new moves, but that's kinda've guaranteed when they add new people to the game, plus they always do the moves pack DLC every year. I don't think this'll be the only relevant DLC for this years game.

DLC packs have already been revealed. There is no seperate Moves Pack.

The DLC packs are announced beforehand every year.

We knew that the past years would have a Moves Pack.

We know this year won't have one.

Talking about no moves pack there also no excelerater (sorry cant spell this morning) this year or nothing i seen so far.

The new moves are in the Originals Pack so there might be some interesting moves added to those superstars instead of releasing it as a Moves Pack. We will know until they release more info (if 2K will provide an in depth look, or we will know it in about 2 and a half weeks)

Accelerator is included as pack of the Deluxe or Collectors Edition. (or Separate DLC purchase)

Archived