DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean. They could've given us King Sheamus. Debut spiky hair Sheamus with the old Razors Edge finisher. But you giving me Sheamus in a mechanics shirt. There best be a good reason to play as him you know.

And who is to say we still aren't getting King Sheamus? We have yet to see the on-disc roster.

lol come on, unless they're doing like a focus on KotR winners, why would King Sheamus be in the game?

Yeah, not riding up to that, I know better by this point.

-----

Not likely considering it almost always takes at least a year or two for how models to get their hair styles converted, but I'm hopeful that the friends hairstyle is available in caw mode. I have a lot of uses for it, especially since I lost all of Rosias' logos so I need to redesign him anyway.

I mean. They could've given us King Sheamus. Debut spiky hair Sheamus with the old Razors Edge finisher. But you giving me Sheamus in a mechanics shirt. There best be a good reason to play as him you know.

And who is to say we still aren't getting King Sheamus? We have yet to see the on-disc roster.

lol come on, unless they're doing like a focus on KotR winners, why would King Sheamus be in the game?

What was the point of King Booker last year as opposed to Booker T? Who is to say we don't get a mass amount of alternate characters this year? I mean, I agree the likelihood is pretty slim, but it's not out of the realm of possibility with Sheamus being under contract.

• 2 weeks later...

Is that the only DLC being offered? I was hoping for a classic pack with some additional legends and classic arenas. They never seem to put enough in.

Because unless they literally put every thing ever in, there is always "something obvious missing".

Since WWE'12 (the "WCW" themed one) and WWE'13 (Attitude Era) we had a comparable numbers of legends and arenas of that theme in the game series on current gen.

• 4 weeks later...

This article from an Italian publication seemed to reveal the names of the other 2K Originals packs

• No Man's Land
  • Southpaw Regional Wrestling
  • The Empire of Tomorrow

Source: https://www.gamelife.it/swp40932-wwe-2k20.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwwvfrBRBIEiwA2nFiPft-1VKPNJU01Db2NKVjrrtEFfUHyvmG4as3HDc7otwNF5f_9xxZYxoCcVwQAvD_BwE

Not sure how legit it is :fedup: seems reasonable

Archived