DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just like someone else mentioned. I would assume the other 2 ppl are Harper & Rowan skins.

They announced the DLC is this weird fantasy stuff. And showed just alt attires/skins as the DLC wrestlers.

I wouldn't think they're going to magically also give us a bunch of real wrestlers. Seems in-part at least, a move to NOT have to pay for legends etc.

They aint gonna track down whoever in Argentina runs Giant Gonzales' estate and write up a contract with their lawyer for a DLC character. Ur going to get Roman Reigns as a dog. And HHH as Conan the barbarian. And ur going to like it

Honestly, I'm kinda excited for this DLC. 2K are trying something new and fun, which would inject some life into the series. The last two entries have been good, but way too realistic for their own good (2k19's MyCareer not withstanding of course).

Those themed packs would be a nice idea...if the gameplay would work for me.

The idea is cool as hell and if they additionally make the game as up to date as possible then its a nice idea.

That bray is part of that is of course shitty...but not unexpected.

Every other gaming franchise who would do stuff like that, hold characters etc back would get a shitstorm in their face...but i dont expect that anymore from this community.

The wwe gaming community has given up and im suprised people dont go: "Please 2k, make this more expensive...i want to pay more."

UFC added patches with new fighters and here to just have the up to date wwe game people should pay additional money? Thats not right imo.

Fiend bray should be either free dlc or added via patch...not being part of a dlc pack.

But whatever.

The idea of this stuff is pretty cool to me, i love the simulation stuff of course...but to me the wwe also has this over the top charm to it.

So im all for this originals stuff.

Get off of your high horse bruh that aint cool to try to crap on the entire fan base.

Also, Mortal Kombat does the exact same thing and they get 0 shitstorm dawg.

At this point in just convinced that you and Tomato guy from the 2K fourms are the same person lol

The idea is cool as hell and if they additionally make the game as up to date as possible then its a nice idea.

Every other gaming franchise who would do stuff like that, hold characters etc back would get a shitstorm in their face...but i dont expect that anymore from this community.

The wwe gaming community has given up and im suprised people dont go: "Please 2k, make this more expensive...i want to pay more."

UFC added patches with new fighters and here to just have the up to date wwe game people should pay additional money? Thats not right imo.

Fiend bray should be either free dlc or added via patch...not being part of a dlc pack.

But whatever.

The idea of this stuff is pretty cool to me, i love the simulation stuff of course...but to me the wwe also has this over the top charm to it.

Get off of your high horse bruh that aint cool to try to crap on the entire fan base.

At this point in just convinced that you and Tomato guy from the 2K fourms are the same person lol

Boy i thought "why is this longtime member getting at me for simple and valid criticism" but i noticed you are just one of those typical yearly newcomers who literally worship the series and excuse all kinds of crap they do.

So no worries there.

Mortal Kombat doesnt take away Scorpion or Sub Zero...and actually they DO get flack for having sindel in the DLC and not main game.

This discussion sums up what is wrong with wrestling online community nowadays. Fans critic 2K because they put wrestlers as DLC, now that they seem to not put wrestlers (that could be in-disc from the beginning) they are still getting critics because they put skins as DLC.

You people should really get some sense all together.

For one, I think this DLC idea is a nice way to revamp the series, and bring unexpectability into the game. Besides, I bet all superstars are in-disc either way. And if by any chance they are not in the announced mega-roster, might be because of Cross/Ciampa probs of last year.

Just chill, and wait for all the info. It is just a game, and they seem to be putting an effort of making it funnier, whilst still letting it have a characteristic of simulation/realness.

Edit: Oh and this is from a guy that only likes to play the realest possible. So...

nORWO1v.jpg

1. They haven't announced the full roster yet.

2. This Originals DLC has absolutely no influence on them being in the game or not! Last year we got regular DLC packs, and guess what! We didn't get Ciampa, Murphy, Kendrick & Cross! The year before that? No Andrade! And your mediorce meme won't convince all of these people or the people that own the copyright to their likeness, to let WWE & 2K add them to their game.

3. Owen Hart? Really? His wife hates WWE, and would never allow it. They could do a 100% realistic game, that would have no influence on that.

But whatever.

Boy i thought "why is this longtime member getting at me for simple and valid criticism" but i noticed you are just one of those typical yearly newcomers who literally worship the series and excuse all kinds of crap they do.

So no worries there.

Mortal Kombat doesnt take away Scorpion or Sub Zero...and actually they DO get flack for having sindel in the DLC and not main game.

But Mortal Kombat does take away Sheeva, Shao Kahn, Night Wolf, Shang Tsung and resell them as DLC How convenient you forgot about those names eh? Also, MK 11 only got flack because of the entire Krypt Fiasco and the micro transactions. Outside of crazy Twitter stans they didnt receive flack for having Sidnel as dlc. Unless you can show me some evidence or some links that prove other wise of course. But the way you talk out of your ass all the time I doubt it.

The 2K equivalent of mortal Kombat taking out Sub-Zero and Scorpion would be taking out Roman Reigns or Seth Rollins or something like that. The fiend does not fit that description

I mean you are just one of those that endless whine and complain about the 2K series and jerk off games like HCTP and no-mercy . So I guess we are even

And I have been following and lurking this forum since 2018 and 75% of your criticisms are not constructive and valid at all bruh. Its just endless complaining I guess thats the reason why you rarely get any replys back. You dont like people challenging your stance at all

I just didnt like you how were acting high and mighty you over the 2K fan base

But Mortal Kombat does take away Sheeva, Shao Kahn, Night Wolf, Shang Tsung and resell them as DLC How convenient you forgot about those names eh? Also, MK 11 only got flack because of the entire Krypt Fiasco and the micro transactions. Outside of crazy Twitter stans they didnt receive flack for having Sidnel as dlc. Unless you can show me some evidence or some links that prove other wise of course. But the way you talk out of your ass all the time I doubt it.

The 2K equivalent of mortal Kombat taking out Sub-Zero and Scorpion would be taking out Roman Reigns or Seth Rollins or something like that. The fiend does not fit that description

I mean you are just one of those that endless whine and complain about the 2K series and jerk off games like HCTP and no-mercy . So I guess we are even

And I have been following and lurking this forum since 2018 and 75% of your criticisms are not constructive and valid at all bruh. Its just endless complaining I guess thats the reason why you rarely get any replys back. You dont like people challenging your stance at all

I just didnt like you how were acting high and mighty you over the 2K fan base

Sindel is simply the more popular character thats why i let out the other ones.

They get flack everywhere for the krypt and many other things...more importantly even the blind fanboys give them flack for that stuff.

The fiend is the current hottest act in the wwe, so the comparison works.

I dont even have HCTP or No Mercy around.

What do i complain about? That the models look lifeless, that the arenas feel hollow, that the gameplay is not as fluid as it could be, that they make things complicated for the community, that they remove systems etc the community liked, that they dont listen to the community, that the community should get the absolut best instead of the sufficient every year?

Oh boy i really do should take a step back should i? I mean how can i dare to ask for the best possible wwe for the community...the audacity i have.

What i cant stand is blind fanboys go "Buhu all you do is complain, dont like it dont buy? Let me pay 100 bucks for almost the same game with minor tweaks"

You are free to come up with points why i should be excited for the game.

This discussion sums up what is wrong with wrestling online community nowadays. Fans critic 2K because they put wrestlers as DLC, now that they seem to not put wrestlers (that could be in-disc from the beginning) they are still getting critics because they put skins as DLC.

For one, I think this DLC idea is a nice way to revamp the series, and bring unexpectability into the game. Besides, I bet all superstars are in-disc either way. And if by any chance they are not in the announced mega-roster, might be because of Cross/Ciampa probs of last year.

Just chill, and wait for all the info. It is just a game, and they seem to be putting an effort of making it funnier, whilst still letting it have a characteristic of simulation/realness.

Edit: Oh and this is from a guy that only likes to play the realest possible. So...

Sadly some people are just never happy and always find something to complain about.

nORWO1v.jpg

1. They haven't announced the full roster yet.

2. This Originals DLC has absolutely no influence on them being in the game or not! Last year we got regular DLC packs, and guess what! We didn't get Ciampa, Murphy, Kendrick & Cross! The year before that? No Andrade! And your mediorce meme won't convince all of these people or the people that own the copyright to their likeness, to let WWE & 2K add them to their game.

3. Owen Hart? Really? His wife hates WWE, and would never allow it. They could do a 100% realistic game, that would have no influence on that.

Sorry, but if we suddenly aren't getting some of the NXT names in the game that we usually would get as DLC, guys that debut later in the year around WM or after, yeah I'm gonna say that these fantasy packs are the reason why.

It's almost like people have different taste in what they like and don't like. I don't have to wait and see who made the game to think this stuff is dumb.

Would you two just go into a back room and *Censored* already.

Anyway, what about perhaps a blast from the past pack? Current and new wrestlers imagined as if they were in the campy 80s? I dunno, might not be enough there to work with. Just popped into my head.

Archived