DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the horror stuff and wacky shit is up my alley. So I can't personally be upset. But I'm pretty sure each pack will center around a superstar with new moves and etc for EACH pack. So people need to just wait and see what else it offers and then they can decide if it's worth it for them.

I already have plans for a caw and that pumpkin gear! The arenas will be ppvs for the fantasy show I'll have in universe.

No kidding. I think I will use a Pumpkin-Head character and Frankenstrowman as The Fiend's minions, kind of.

nORWO1v.jpg

Owen will never be in a WWE game or even in the hall of fame.

Also, that dlc pack wont sell well at all

No WWE DLC pack has ever sold well, outside of a few tentpole superstars like Hogan - which is why he will always be a preorder or deluxe bonus - no one makes a difference to DLC sales in the grand scheme of things. The games release and a small portion of the players purchase the DLC, whether its full of legends, NXT guys or no doubt WWE Original reskins

Im into the Originals stuff, just something fresh rather than the usual linear stuff, as crazy as it all is. I would be lying if I said I didnt hope there are like new DLC characters within these packs though, for example Kushida or even a Jarrett etc

What's the chances of the moves being unrealistic like I remember back in the day there's a wrestling game or Undertaker's finishing move was he was summon tombstones 2 fall on you since you're going with this whole Originals concept

pretty low, I would say. I think it will be more along of the lines of the Terminator stuff we got in 2k16 (?)

I feel its a step in the right direction with these Original DLC packs which keeps the game fresh and fun. Im all in for the wacky and silliness of it!

Same... I also feel like they could make Universe mode feel a bit fresh, in terms of comedy factor and having different arena settings/locations at our disposal.

Just my two cents. *shrug*

Those themed packs would be a nice idea...if the gameplay would work for me.

The idea is cool as hell and if they additionally make the game as up to date as possible then its a nice idea.

That bray is part of that is of course shitty...but not unexpected.

Every other gaming franchise who would do stuff like that, hold characters etc back would get a shitstorm in their face...but i dont expect that anymore from this community.

The wwe gaming community has given up and im suprised people dont go: "Please 2k, make this more expensive...i want to pay more."

UFC added patches with new fighters and here to just have the up to date wwe game people should pay additional money? Thats not right imo.

Fiend bray should be either free dlc or added via patch...not being part of a dlc pack.

But whatever.

The idea of this stuff is pretty cool to me, i love the simulation stuff of course...but to me the wwe also has this over the top charm to it.

So im all for this originals stuff.

these fantasy skins and arenas should be free DLC....like some Fortnite nonsense they patch in. Not the main DLC

Horror themed DLC Pack. Ok Cool!. Whos in it?? The BoogeyMan? You know since he's under a WWE Legends deal. And has been consistently featured in legends segments for years. Not to mention he has taunts and moves still in the game.

NOPE.

here's a Snake Lord Voldermort skin for Randy Orton.

Archived