Universe Mode Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My plans solely depend on whether Chyna is limited to wrestling against women.

Because she was primarily a women wrestling men I hope to god they allow her, even if its JUST her, to wrestle men. She will be my main star on Smackdown with Eddie Guerrero. Buddy murphy will be running my mid-card title scene.

Womens tag teams depend on the roster but will no doubt look like:

Io shiari & Kairi Sane

Mandy & Sonya

Bayley & Sasha

IIconics

Sarah Logan & Liv Morgan

Nia Jax & Chyna if shes limited to women or Tamina

Natalya & Beth

Possibly Alexa Bliss and Mickie James or Nikki Cross.

After looking at the 2K originals concept art and reading more about it, I may add a third universe show with fantasy original caws. Could be inspired by fighting games such as Killer Instinct/Mortal Kombat/Street Fighter/Soul Callibur and Tekken but made into pro wrestling form!

I guess it depends on all of the themed arenas and character creation items

• 2 weeks later...

My plans depend on weather on not we can have the Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber matches in created arenas in Universe Mode and out of it.

Along with how many matches we can have per show, that includes, major, minor and PPV. I'd like to be able to have at least 10 matches per show as I'd have a big roster on my custom show in Universe Mode.

I plan on doing something similar to the NXT Breakout Tournament and King of The Ring.

I hope they added tournaments to Universe. One of those odd things missing. Tournaments, qualifying matches, and number one contender matches.

I plan on doing something similar to the NXT Breakout Tournament and King of The Ring.

I hope they added tournaments to Universe. One of those odd things missing. Tournaments, qualifying matches, and number one contender matches.

That'd be good, especially if tournaments can have more than 8 individuals or teams in them, say 16 at most.

That'd be good, especially if tournaments can have more than 8 individuals or teams in them, say 16 at most.

If they don't, then I'll just hold them in Exhibition, and then carry it over to Universe.

Nothing set in stone yet as I haven't completed my current Universe mode. Waiting for the 2K20 roster to be announced as I made this mistake last year and had to hot-fix several feuds to get rid of Ciampa, Kendrick and Cross as all 3 had big matches over 'mania weekend last time out.

However, if he's back Ciampa is gonna be going straight to the top of either RAW or Smackdown and if we're fortunate enough to get some of the girls from NXT UK, specifically Storm, Ripley, Kelly and Gabert then they'll be tearing apart my Women's divisions, Nexus style without the rubbish Cena wins bit.

If we can get something similar to the Royal Albert Hall as well I'll 100% be using it for my King of the Ring tournament this year as well as in my alternate file with CAWs.

While I use the whole roster, the Womens division has always been my main focus, seeing as theyre my favorite anyway.

Tag Teams:

Bella Twins

IIconics

Mandy and Sonya

Alexa and Mickie, eventually turning into Alexa and Nikki when Mickie gets kicked to the curb by Alexa.

Ruby and Sarah

Hopefully we get Aliyah and Vanessa

Nia and Tamina

I will go with a realistic universe, following up Wrestlemania 35 and the Shake-Up that happened in real life, without NXT or 205. Only change I will make is having the Cruiserweight title be cross-branded on the main roster like the Womens Tag Team Title

I'm just hoping a few necessary improvements have been implemented. The rivalry system in 2k19 just played out the same rivalry with the same guys over and over on repeat unless you manually deleted their rivalry at the end, that desperately needs adjusting.

Factions need a complete overhaul, theres no point to them at the moment as the only thing that matters is the tag slot, and 5 slots total is way too little (should be infinite to be honest).

The ability to book tournaments would be greatly appreciated back, and maybe give us the option for a Round Robin.

And for the love of god, please let us use custom matches in the match calculation tables.

Archived