What stuff do you hope is in 20's CAW mode ?

Rekka_No_Ryo

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Import CAW feature from previous games. DEFINITELY. THIS HAS TO BE A FEATURE. An OFFLINE image uploader tool is a must. I got 2k18 late and the servers were down so I couldn't do sod all with it. An offline uploader via flash drive is a must. And create a story mode. Mixed gender tags.

Online uploader is done for moderation purposes (some slip thru the cracks, I know); never happening.

Import CAW feature from previous games. DEFINITELY. THIS HAS TO BE A FEATURE. An OFFLINE image uploader tool is a must. I got 2k18 late and the servers were down so I couldn't do sod all with it. An offline uploader via flash drive is a must. And create a story mode. Mixed gender tags.

Online uploader is done for moderation purposes (some slip thru the cracks, I know); never happening.

Why should they monitor everything. Make an offline uploader tool that prevents CAW upload then. Give us the option definitely. Old wrestling games in the series die when the servers go down. It ruins the game severely. Without the uploader tool, I cant really use 2k18 at all because certain images are a must for my caws and buying it was a let down for me.

Keep the online uploader. But make an offline one via flash drive that prevents CAW upload to CC as an alternative option. So we can still enjoy older games to their full potential. None of my creations feel safe anymore. Theres no option to back up to external drive on the PS4 it's all locked as a one time file & if that goes wrong all creations are lost with no option to reimport custom logos on older games. Lost forever. We need that offline option.

Back in the PS1 era of WWF Attitude and WWF Warzone etc. We had the option to back up our creations on different memory cards so they were always safe at least. Why doesn't 2k offer that safety net?

Why should they monitor everything. Make an offline uploader tool that prevents CAW upload then. Give us the option definitely. Old wrestling games in the series die when the servers go down. It ruins the game severely. Without the uploader tool, I cant really use 2k18 at all because certain images are a must for my caws and buying it was a let down for me.

Keep the online uploader. But make an offline one via flash drive that prevents CAW upload to CC as an alternative option. So we can still enjoy older games to their full potential. None of my creations feel safe anymore. Theres no option to back up to external drive on the PS4 it's all locked as a one time file & if that goes wrong all creations are lost with no option to reimport custom logos on older games. Lost forever. We need that offline option.

Back in the PS1 era of WWF Attitude and WWF Warzone etc. We had the option to back up our creations on different memory cards so they were always safe at least. Why doesn't 2k offer that safety net?

I've backed up my save files on PS4 before (via flash drive, never trust cloud on any platform) so I don't know where you are getting no backups from. Servers had have shelf lives; get over it.

I've backed up my save files on PS4 before (via flash drive, never trust cloud on any platform) so I don't know where you are getting no backups from. Servers had have shelf lives; get over it.

I am over it. But that doesn't change the fact an offline uploader that prevents CAW upload is a fair alternative that really needs to be consideration. I don't see how you are okay with 2k screing us over by making our previous games less functional. I still return to ps1 and 2 era games with great joy. Because they still do everything they are supposed to years later. These 2k ones do not. They become half useless. Defending the company isn't helping, it just means they get away with doing this kind of rubbish every year. Games should be fully functional always, regardless of year or when its put on. I have suggested a fair, perfectly acceptable fix for future titles. More people need to say something about this so they do t think it's okay to screw people over.

In regards to backing up via cloud yea I am with you 100% I never do it either and wouldn't. But I tried backing up my PS4 save to a flash drive but had no luck... only the option to delete it came up. Can you tell me how you backed that up? That would be absolutely excellent.

• 2 weeks later...

Being able to bring over CAWs from the previous game would be awesome but I don't think it'd work that well. Especially if they tinker with the stuff in CAW mode. It'll cause everything to come out looking all weird... I still really just want the ability to make really fat people.

• 2 weeks later...

Mango, that would suck and look akward, like how you give someone takers entrance or JBL's and they do the invisible hat removal ect..

I can accept that but using the fiends entrance with Bray Wyatt's Lantern face just kills the characters look I would go for I can accept the awkward movements prop nut so much

Archived