Official WWE2K20 Screenshot Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im hoping these are alternate attires and not different character as Id like to cycle through mistakes of those Charlotte ones in Universe mode.

Super happy Beckys evolution look is in as that will probably be my main look for her.

I just dont get why they are all duplicates when if its just an attire change. Why not just keep it on the same model to begin with? Kevin Owens attire from 2K19 still has me puzzled as to why they couldnt of just put his WM attire on his current model. It sucks when playing universe and you have to keep switching out different variations each time.

I just dont get why they are all duplicates when if its just an attire change. Why not just keep it on the same model to begin with? Kevin Owens attire from 2K19 still has me puzzled as to why they couldnt of just put his WM attire on his current model. It sucks when playing universe and you have to keep switching out different variations each time.

I think that's because they don't know how to make unlockables for wrestlers that are already unlocked, only for the models that you end up unlocking. I think that because you could spoil My Career by selecting a wrestler and seeing their alternate attires when they could've made it hidden until you completed the chapter

Yeah, I got spoiled Zayn's Masked attacker alt attire and Sasha's Maryse attire last year. :lol:

Speaking of Sasha as Maryse, maybe it's because I really just play Universe but why was Sasha dressed as Maryse?

When you are in the part where you will be facing The Miz in MyCareer, Sasha will be your character's Maryse (manager of some type).

Owens looks f'n horrible. The complete entrance mocap is garbage, he runs like he has a stick in his ass and he moves his head so fast on the ramp, it looks awful.

His eyes are dead and his body looks extremely weird. Is it just me? He doesn't look good at all. There is just everything wrong about this video.

Archived